Author Topic: Homemade handsticks tutorial...?  (Read 1624 times)

ETAMark

Homemade handsticks tutorial...?
« on: August 30, 2008, 03:42:18 PM »
Hey everyone! I just recently made my own set of handsticks. I'm sure they're not as good as the expensive ones or whatever, but they cost me half an hour's time and probably less than $1.50 each. They hide the knot well and they have a nice grip. The nice part about them is they can be modified to be heavier or lighter to match your diabolo. I made a pair for my old spinabolo and a pair for my new, shiny Finesses because the spinabolo pair actually weighed a little more than the Finesse itself.

Basically, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a tutorial (typed or video) because I don't want to make it and have no one use it.

This is mostly for newer diaboloists, but I really like the sticks and I love being able to modify them to exactly fit my style. Btw, you can make them look cool too. One pair of mine are Uv reactive and I'm working on a lighted pair.

Just wondering.

Mop

Re: Homemade handsticks tutorial...?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »
Not sure about anyone else, but I'd be interested.
D.ca forum. The corner stone of a healthy diet

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 05:02:42 PM »
You can't beat a good tutorial, it sounds like a good idea to me. Do you have any pictures of them?
Behind your back is your front.

ETAMark

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 05:13:09 AM »
I can get some. Probably should have posted some pics before. I'll try to get them up quickly.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal