Author Topic: Your help needed in choosing my second Diabolo.  (Read 2457 times)

damiano3

Your help needed in choosing my second Diabolo.
« on: September 06, 2008, 01:26:02 AM »
Hey everyone.

I currently have one diabolo which is a Mr Babache Finesse (and I love it).

Am thinking of buying a second diabolo and am wondering which one to get.

I want to learn Vertax and have been trying, but only managing to get the diabolo vertical for a second or two.  I read in a post here that Finesse are not very good for vertax and that diabolos such as Fly's are better.

I also want to start learning 2D, but realise that it's easier to do 2D with 2 of the same type of diabolo (or 2 that are very similar in weight and size).

I know that best solution would be to buy 2 more diabolo's, but I really can only buy one at the mo.

I also have my eye on the new light weight Sundia Sun Diabolos.  They look sweeeet, do you think they would be suitable for my needs??

cheers in advance

Damiano3

Aaron Z

Re: Your help needed in choosing my second Diabolo.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 11:41:35 AM »
Search for the diabolos that catch your interest in the embedded search bar, then make your choice depending on the information you find.

Eg. "Sun" or "Fly".

It's really up to trial and error until you find the perfect diabolo for yourself, I don't think anyone's opinion will change which diabolo actually works for you.

Shaun

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 12:05:22 PM »
Buy a round diabolo that spins, then you can't go wrong. :P

albertt

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 01:28:44 PM »
I always use Finesse and Circus. You can do all with both. One, two, three and vertax.  :D Easily or harder, but you could do all. :P

JJesse

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 02:04:53 PM »
Finesse is, in fact, very easy for vertax due to it's grippyness (my opinion). Never used Fly though, may be better.

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 11:18:45 PM »
Finesse is, in fact, very easy for vertax due to it's grippyness (my opinion). Never used Fly though, may be better.
Just so some unwitting soul isn't misinformed, I thought I'd point out that most people would chose "grippyness" of the cups as a trait that makes learning vertax/excalibur more challenging. That being said, you can learn it, and certainly become very competent at it, with any diabolo.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal