Author Topic: Jn4s Diabolo video  (Read 2405 times)

Jn4s

Jn4s Diabolo video
« on: November 18, 2008, 07:01:24 PM »
Heres my video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBjTGiu6LdM

Tell me what you think now im working on continues mini genos and s-fan almost got it and excalibur geno . those need reaaly much of practice but i got time  :)

Funty

• Donator
Re: Jn4s Diabolo video
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 07:45:55 PM »
good work.

i'd work more on getting a larger base of smaller tricks before going to mini gens vertax and s fans. but yeah keep it up:)

p.s you can cut down your video time but not including acceleration or as many mistakes

Ethan

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 10:21:44 PM »
im in no place to criticize, but try to shorten your video as mich as possible, really nice job overal tho
"In a ball and stick model, what do the balls represent?"  -Bio Teacher

Jn4s

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 04:44:22 PM »
Thanks :) that video is editetd by my friend because he got the camera and i dont so he edited it and i said to him that takes next time those tricks out what is failed and i dont know what he needed to join in there. im almost done with that excalibur geno.

Ethan . My friend edited it so i dont know why he put almost every clips in the video .. :-|

But we are going to make much beter video next time thanks for information. ;)

edit -
And i forgot to say that my friend (who edited this video) live in Tampere Finland.

And hes parents are divorwed so he is only weekends in here hämeenlinna.

Janey

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 06:42:35 PM »
yeah, i liked the music^^
i agree, that the video is to long, try to shorten it next time. but it was good, it looked like you have fun with playing diabolo :)

Jn4s

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 05:28:15 PM »
Ye  :-D
 We had really fun with makiing that video Because some tricks was really fun

My next video is much beter maked and edited it maybe be like 4 mins.

The tricks what is insade the video is s-fan , excalibur geno and some nice integrals and nice stuff so It will be called : Winter Diabolo Or Something but first much of practice then the name.

Thanks for Infromation again.  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal