Author Topic: wmm problems  (Read 2913 times)

kurrygrodan

wmm problems
« on: December 23, 2008, 01:19:40 PM »
when I try to add music to my new videos i'm going to post at youtube you see signs like this:

C:\Documents and Settings\Fredrik\Mina dokument\Min musik\07  Coldplay - Viva La Vida.mp3 could not be imported. The selected file is not valid or is corrupted.

C:\Documents and Settings\Fredrik\Mina dokument\Min musik\101-guru_josh_project_-_infinity_2008__klaas_vocal_edit_.mp3 could not be imported. The selected file is not valid or is corrupted.

C:\Documents and Settings\Fredrik\Mina dokument\Min musik\117-kevin_rudolf_ft_lil_wayne-let_it_rock_(album_ver).mp3 could not be imported. The selected file is not valid or is corrupted.

what's the problem??? I can't add any music and that's bad...
I have re-installed wmm 3 times but it doesn't work  :-|  :'(
-Fredrik, Kurrygrodan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kurrygrodan - Show dat channel some love!

Marko

• VotW Contributor
Re: wmm problems
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 03:32:40 PM »
First of all, i think adding those songs will just end up your video being blocked in several countries. That's what happened to me when i uploaded video which used copyrighted music to youtube. Consider using J.tv or just gamble with those youtube spiders which go trough your audio track when you upload the video.

About the wmm. I hope somebody can help you as a mac user i have no ideas...
┬źDiabolo, whiter than the whitest!┬╗

kurrygrodan

Re: wmm problems
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »
First of all, i think adding those songs will just end up your video being blocked in several countries. That's what happened to me when i uploaded video which used copyrighted music to youtube. Consider using J.tv or just gamble with those youtube spiders which go trough your audio track when you upload the video.

About the wmm. I hope somebody can help you as a mac user i have no ideas...
I haven't added the video to youtube yet it's the wmm that is the problem...
-Fredrik, Kurrygrodan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kurrygrodan - Show dat channel some love!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal