Author Topic: Double antisuicide to sprinkler to swinging sfan  (Read 8907 times)

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
Double antisuicide to sprinkler to swinging sfan
« on: May 10, 2005, 08:07:26 PM »
Hey Mattias and anybody else interested, heres the combo I was just talkin bout http://www.diabolofosho.co.uk/Combo.mpg

Yeah check it out, I even managed to convert this one to mpeg myself  :D

Mod edit: description taken from this message in the "I just learnt to..." thread:
Wahey! just landed a sweet combo I was talking to Norbi about but with an added twist. Frontwrap double anti-suicide, transfer to sprinkler suicide out, popped up into a ping pong into s-fan...then I just fooled around for a bit with swinging fans until I thought I'd pushed my luck enough...
[/i]

martijn

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 08:22:35 PM »
wow, I love that video John! You are so wicked good in Fans and swinging fans! Can't believe it :D

stix

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 08:24:20 PM »
wow what a cool video

Mattias

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 08:31:05 PM »
absolutely love it.

Now Im even more eager to learn the sfan. Have to start reading the theory more  thorough(?).

I really enjoyed that video, thanks
Need help? Try these before creating a new topic:
Search and
Trick and Video Archive

Monregi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 08:36:24 PM »
oh ****!
you have just given to me a reason to hate you.
What about a tutorial for the fan swinging?

Mattias

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 08:49:11 PM »
or maybe a full s-fan tutorial with variations and all, like your great vortex tut.
Need help? Try these before creating a new topic:
Search and
Trick and Video Archive

Arjan

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 09:01:27 PM »
That`s amazing John! Congrats! Those are some skills :O

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 09:43:41 PM »
Awesome vid Gherkin, you got that transfer to sprinkler pretty sorted then. I filmed a similar combo (which i came up with completely independant of hearing about Johns) my speciality is no s-fans, so you get messed up transfers instead.
I give you...
backwrap anti-cide+transfer to arm stall+sprinkler+exit into backwrap transfer+crazy wrap changing transfer+mini columns+one orbit just for fun.

As a bonus i have added videos of the 3 main wrap changing transfers. Full desriptions available on request.

http://norbithejuggler.co.uk/movies/comboanduses.mov

enjoy...

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2005, 10:16:59 PM »
sweet s-fan skills, and nice swinging fan. you got those corrections down. nice job
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2005, 06:11:27 AM »
Beautiful combo John. So good, in fact, that I moved it to its own thread where it won't get lost or overlooked.

I'm on my knees crying that you didn't save this for video of the week.  :lol:

Hope you can get your staircase sfan submitted soon.

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2005, 11:29:38 AM »
just becuase i cant s-fan i dont get my own thread  :cry:  that's drscrimination, my combo is just (ok, not actually that close) as good as Gherkins.  :wink:

Ah well, i'll get you a killer trick of the week soon (as soon as i can think of one, hmmm)

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005, 07:33:52 AM »
Yeah it does seem a little unfair doesn't it, espesh seein as I was far more proud of my transfer to sprinkler seein as I only learnt that the night before  :)

Ahh well, you know its a killer combo you got there Norbi, I love the new vortexi you have goin on there and thoroughly impressed you've got your head round em so well, taking after priam in the world of transfers methinks?  :wink:

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2005, 10:22:17 AM »
Cheers bud, nice to see you're on my side. I only learned that anticide to armstall minutes before i filmed it, and the armstall to sprinkler was learned at the same time (i did it a couple times at BJC by fluke [and ther other times were very tangly] , and havnt tried it since) no ner ner ner ner ner  :cry:

But yeah i am well into my transfers, shame the audience couldnt give a flying monkey about them, oh well, i  like them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal