Author Topic: [Video] "1 minute" - Arjan  (Read 11953 times)

Arjan

Re: [Video] "1 minute" - Arjan
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 10:31:46 PM »
Hmm, i'm not sure if i like this. Editing was good and that but it seems pretty pointless. not alot really happens. don't get me wrong, i love watching people put on sunglasses and take them off again but i think i prefer diabolo tricks. I guess if you were just playing about with a new camera and editing its fair enough...

That's kind of the point. And remember: [tell sell bad american commercial voice over] It's only a minute.  8)

Toby

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 01:18:46 AM »
well it should be shown as such then instead of some 'extremely exciting' diabolo video. which it isn't.

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 01:38:04 AM »
well it should be shown as such then instead of some 'extremely exciting' diabolo video. which it isn't.
I'm not sure where you're getting that from:
I took the effort of making this small routine so I'd thought I would share it with you guy's
It's a well thought out little video experiment that happens to feature the diabolo. If the free lunch isn't to your taste then move on.

Those of us that may seem overly excited are excited because we've seen Arjan recently, we know what he's been up to, and he's just warming up.

I'm just tickled pink that someone's put a camera back in his hands after all these years.

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 01:44:35 AM »

the video was only 1 minute long. also i dont think that the video had a true diabolo focus. i like it because of the artistic film making. contrary to many peoples beliefs, a video that includes diabolos does not have to be centered around them.

i really enjoyed it arjan.
can't believe its not butter

Marijn

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 07:59:08 AM »
That was different, in a good way.
''I have been practising some basic 2d suicide stuff to widen my arse''

Diabolo Dodson

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2009, 09:31:18 AM »
I really didnt get this  :-|

Domi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2009, 07:07:48 PM »
this is, what i've been waiting for!

busk

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 09:34:31 PM »
you look younger!

(and you got style even when you do nothing)

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2009, 09:52:55 PM »
I like how the top recommended video link on youtube is 'Most cockroaches eaten in one minute'!

seaneatsmuffins

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2009, 11:01:28 PM »
great style and amazing trick everytime i see you it seems like your always wearing sunglasses and they match what your wearing 8)
Nobody else like me

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal