Author Topic: Ideas on fans...  (Read 5351 times)

mrpink

• VotW Contributor
Ideas on fans...
« on: May 16, 2005, 06:48:27 PM »
I started to work on fans a little while ago.  
I was just wondering if there has been anny atempts to do a fan while in the sprinkler/hyperloop possition? Or even a "doublewrapped s-fan".
It seems to me that this would be possible in theory and amazing in real life...
maybe trick of the week some day eh???

Joran

Ideas on fans...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 07:17:01 PM »
sounds cool but if you do a normal sprinkler and turn 90 degrees you get the same effect I think.
Because if you do a fan the sticks turn with de diabolo's (only then smaller rounds) to let them spin, if you wrap them then they will turn into a normal sprinkler
Aight, is leuk he? Diabolo-e !!!

mrpink

• VotW Contributor
Ideas on fans...
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 07:47:35 PM »
Yes that would probably be the entry
Sprinkler turn 90 degres to the left and start to "fan" with the sticks as fast as the sprinkler is "sprinkling"'
It wouldnt  look like a sprinkler, rater like a normal fan but smaller and about three times as fast... point is that the sticks are pointed at the center of the pattern.

Martijn

Ideas on fans...
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 08:36:20 PM »
A Fan is an asynch sun, so I don't think turning 90 degrees with a sprinkler is a Fan...

I've been working on my C-Fan's lately, Baptiste-style. They are pretty cool :)

seán_

Ideas on fans...
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 01:27:48 AM »
I had a few goes a while back with with a LH FW hyperloop facing right and trying to fan it, Also with the idea of exiting into a right facing c fan (if thats the correct one).

Monregi

• VotW Contributor
Ideas on fans...
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 02:05:07 PM »
I´ve a double magicknot to exit from a regular fan, and if you suddenly stop the fan one diabolo is thrown, so it could be a pass.
More ideas?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal