Author Topic: YoHo - Where can i buy it?  (Read 2085 times)

Timaeschulze

• VotW Contributor
YoHo - Where can i buy it?
« on: March 10, 2009, 04:39:59 PM »
Hey guys
i wanted to reply to an other topic, bur it says that i should start a new one, so:
Everyone, or lots of people play with Finesses or Circus. But I wanna try something new.
Where can I buy some Yohos?
And can anybody say something about the feeling?
I know that Dekel plays the Yohos and they look great.
Thanks for answering

Sean

• Administrator
Re: YoHo - Where can i buy it?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »
As far as I know, the only YoHos made these days are the original (and inferior quality) Australian variety. Your best bet is to look on their website to find a dealer near you, or could just order straight from them, which is what I did back in the day.

I believe the story goes that the Australian company (Yoho) sold the mold to a Japanese company who did a better job at making them. You could buy them through Naranja (a Japanese online juggling store). The quality control on balance was better for one thing. I had all sorts of washers in my Australian Yohos in a desperate attempt to keep them semi straight. Then the Japanese manufacturer stopped making them. I believe your only hope of getting the Japanese Yoho/Diabigs is buying them used. Or you can go with the Australian ones... they are still awesome diabolos.

Or you can go with something like the Sundia Sun, which appears to have been primarily developed to replace the Diabigs/Yohos that people like Ryo Yabe missed.

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 04:44:55 PM »
you could get them from barnesy or naranja
can't believe its not butter

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 06:02:42 PM »
The auto-translation services make it a bit hard to tell, but I believe Naranja is selling the Australian variety and 2nds (lower quality ones) at that. I'd be happily corrected, but I believe you won't find the Japanese variety new anywhere since they haven't been manufactured for years.

From Naranja:
Diavolo made by Australia Yoho company. It is the overwhelming cost performance, and a recommended commodity Diavolo will be started in the future.

The size also is a standard size that Diavolo does easily most, has the steady weight feeling, and has the continuation power of the rotation. The string doesn't get twisted easily even if the cup is wide the part of the axis (accelerator), and wraps it by the deepen centering on the string. The hand stick is attached and it is very excellent in the cost performance though the listed disadvantage is subtracted with 2,100 yen as follows. It is addition instruction explains more politely than base

This commodity has the difference in atmosphere and the material of each color. The type that "Red", "Blue", "Lime green", "Purple", and some more softly damp shade types are hard and lustrous to the surface is "White", "Yellow", and "Orange. " now.

These are not defective goods (The carriage when goods is returned and it exchanges it becomes a load of the customer) though the weight of each commodity is also uneven, and there is something that the stability (blur) when rotating stands out more than other products. The blur is not recommended to the person who values the stability as it is challenged by putting a super-high-velocity revolution and class person's one and 2 piece Diavolo though is in the beginner with a little rotation the problem. It puts together on respect of the price, and we will recommend it to the beginner who starts Diavolo in the future. Please note it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal