Author Topic: Unwanted Tilt and how to correct  (Read 2188 times)

Rossta

Unwanted Tilt and how to correct
« on: September 09, 2010, 06:21:24 PM »
Hi guys.

I have been trying to put together a few tricks in to a routine but am struggling with something should be as basic as they come.

When i start a series of trick my diabolo is perfectly level but as i get a few tricks down the line I have to stop and correct the tilt/turn.  how do i make sure that my diabolo stays level during a seies of whips/suns so that i can only do minimal correcting when i have got to the end.  So far trying a set of tricks that lasts for more than 10 seconds causes the diabolo to tilt soo much it tangles and I have to completely stop.

This my be a complete n00b qustion to ask but it is driving me insane.

Thanks

finesse

Re: Unwanted Tilt and how to correct
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 06:30:29 PM »
It is all about your technique, and you need to have speed on your diabolos.

Wis

Re: Unwanted Tilt and how to correct
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 08:34:57 PM »
Realize that in the same way that you can stop and correct the diabolo, you can perform your tricks in a way that you can tilt the diabolo (in fact that is why your diabolo changes position when doing tricks) so just try to execute the suns with you left and right hand in different positions and see how the diabolo turns in one or other direction.
After a while you will see that you are able to perform these kind of tricks not only keeping the diabolo in the correct position, you will be able even to accelerate it.
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal