Author Topic: Vertax Infinite suicides  (Read 5626 times)

Vertax Infinite suicides
« on: June 16, 2009, 05:45:45 PM »
Hi guys, I'm just wondering if there is any good tutorials on how to do vertax infinte suicides online, preferably a video? Tips would be great too. Thanks a lot.
Juggliholics: people who are addicted to jugglihol

Arthur

Re: Vertax Infinite suicides
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 09:00:03 AM »
Ask Matt Hall, i've seen him doing it at the EJC 2008 and the NJF 2008. maybe he can make a tutorial

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 11:50:53 AM »
Thanks, I'll check it out

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 11:36:59 AM »
In case anybody is still interested, Matt Hall does a good one in this video

http://revver.com/video/1044433/klutz-juggling-club-july-13-2008/

Not a tutorial, but pretty clear.

Richard

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 02:24:46 AM »
Here's another vid - the diabolo.ca collaboration video 2006 - at 2:28

http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=2235.0

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 01:14:09 PM »
Diabolo.ca VotW: 11 may 2006, Tempei

Tempeis video is very clear. Learning to "step away" from the stick is the mainpart of the trick really (not that difficult). Doing it smoother like in the second clip is a bit more difficult.

TLFQ

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 06:51:13 PM »
Diabolo.ca VotW: 11 may 2006, Tempei

Tempeis video is very clear. Learning to "step away" from the stick is the mainpart of the trick really (not that difficult). Doing it smoother like in the second clip is a bit more difficult.
woah thats a cool trick! :)

Liitu

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 10:08:53 PM »
In that video its not infinite. You can do it infinite when you put the diabolo on right backside and start doing infinite suicide with your left hand.

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 11:23:25 PM »
In that video its not infinite. You can do it infinite when you put the diabolo on right backside and start doing infinite suicide with your left hand.

Ah thought it was this trick that was being discussed. Sorry, will check the thread again ;).

ETAMark

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2009, 03:12:14 PM »
I might be wrong, but I'm almost positive that tempei's is infinite. He right front wraps, but the effect is the same.
Edit: Also, yet again, not sure, but it makes sense to me that you would want the diabolo to be nearly perfectly vertical to perform this trick smoothly, because of the rapid rotation.
Correct me if I'm wrong on either bit because I am very curious about this trick in particular.

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »
No Tempeis version is the same as I do, it´s not inf. You can correct the diabolo somewhat while in the trick but yeah, best to be perfectly level before entering it.

hOOk3r

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »
maybe i´ll do a tutorial,but probably the infinite after genocide

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »
I might be wrong, but I'm almost positive that tempei's is infinite. He right front wraps, but the effect is the same.
Edit: Also, yet again, not sure, but it makes sense to me that you would want the diabolo to be nearly perfectly vertical to perform this trick smoothly, because of the rapid rotation.
Correct me if I'm wrong on either bit because I am very curious about this trick in particular.

No, tempei's is not infinite. Any infinite suicide after a genocide with this trick wouldnt be infinite and would lose speed quickly. For this trick to work, the diabolo does need to be vertical, and you need to pull the string in a way so as to not touch the cups as much. You pull the string more with the twist of your hips rather than your arm flailing around. However, vertax INFINITE suicide feels way different from vertax continuous suicide after genocide... plus you can do a genocide from the real infinite suicide. I dont know, I can try and make a tutorial on both of them soon.

You can see me doing it at 6:23 in this video Juggling.tv - Diabolo.ca Collaboration Video 2007
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

Dennis

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 04:14:41 PM »
yes, yes, yes draco!  ;)

please do a tutorial!  8)
hi! :P

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 06:42:32 PM »
I am about 1/4 of the way done with making the tutorial. Hopefully it will be up by this weekend.
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

hOOk3r

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 03:16:46 PM »
here you have a tutorial,it isnt infinte,but i thinks it looks better!

http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=7061.msg84714;topicseen#new

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2010, 02:52:30 PM »
I can do about 3-5 revolutions for the vertax infinite suicide. But becasue the string keeps spinning faster and faster, I have to rotate my hand faster and faster, and cannot keep up. How do I fix this problem?
Supplier of Chinese yoyos

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal