Author Topic: Ryo Yabe diabolo promotion  (Read 2918 times)

Pieter

• VotW Contributor
Ryo Yabe diabolo promotion
« on: August 25, 2009, 08:50:49 PM »
Hi,
Next week I go to Paris and I was planning to visit the circusshop: Passe passe! :)
At the online shop:   http://www.passepasse.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=DRY&x=0&y=0   there are 2 promotions of Ryo Yabe diabolos (I presume taibolos).
1 offer = 2 diabolos + dvd for 29 euro (only white).
The other promotion = 3 diabolos + dvd for 58 euro (all colours) witch is more expensive than the first offer! :-|
So I wonder of it's the same type of diabolo (taibolo)?
Can anyone give more information please? :-|

Pieter

Toby

• Donator
Re: Ryo Yabe diabolo promotion
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 09:11:29 PM »
On the website that you gave the link to, it says that the first offer is buy two diabolos for the price of one and you get a free DVD. The second offer is buy three diabolos for the price of two and you also get a free DVD. So they are selling tiabolos for 29euros.

hOOk3r

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 09:29:52 PM »
they are yohos no taibolos :)

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 09:53:42 PM »
Yes they are the Yohos that Ryo used to put his name on before the Sundia products started coming out. Anyone know if these were made in the same factory that made the higher quality Japanese Yohos (the one that shut down a couple years ago).

Matt?

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 11:30:30 PM »
nah they arn't atall. the quality is shoddy and they are awfull diabolos. i hard something about ryo not actualy endorsing them either...
i go for walk now? it easy to find papers! look, i got this bag of filters!

nev

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 10:35:00 AM »
Anyone know if these were made in the same factory that made the higher quality Japanese Yohos
NO absolutely not - they are cheap copies of the Yoho Jumbo and are actually much worse than the Australian made Yoho's (so no where near as good as the better quality Japanese made Yoho's).

There is a very good reason why these are selling so cheap.........

I also understand that Ryo was not at all happy (to put it politely) about these diabolos.
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal