Author Topic: Finesse G4 review  (Read 2214 times)

luigi

Finesse G4 review
« on: October 11, 2009, 09:08:05 AM »
So, what does everyone who has used the G4 think of it? Is it good for 2D? 1d? vertax?

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
Re: Finesse G4 review
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 10:00:05 AM »
So, what does everyone who has used the G4 think of it? Is it good for 2D? 1d? vertax?

It's a good diabolo overall (:

Stability: it is incredibly stable at very low speeds by my opinion.

Vertax: in vertax, i cant really decide. But i find it okay at vertax.

2d: this is the best diabolo i have ever played 2d with. The stability, weight and just the way it feels is impossible to explain. It shuffles itself with medium speed.

1d: it is great for 1d. Integrals, minigens and all the other tricks are alot easier for me with this one. The only problem i see is when doing an infinite suicide with heavy sticks (henry's aluminiums in my case) it wont really work out that great. I mean, its possible but it is a struggle to me. It seems like the stick weighs more than the diabolo and it makes it hard not to make the diabolo jump around when doing the wraps.

Durability: GREAT! of course, every diabolo will be a bit dirty and so, but i play on concrete mostly all the time and it doesn't seem to get flaws at all.

Overall: It is a great diabolo in every way. Stable, gains speed fast and the weight makes every 2d trick easier.

Price: At Firetoys.co.uk it costs a mere 23.50£ I payed 33.50£ for each of my 3 G4s at my local juggling shop but hey, i got it before everybody else  8)

Thats just my opinion.

-Tipper
Error 404 - Siteswap not found

Dennis

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 11:38:00 AM »
it's a bit too heavy to my mind.... ::)
I just liked the g3 better, but it's only my personal opinion!

others might think different!  ;)
hi! :P

Vyckinis

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 02:53:59 PM »
are they only in red???

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal