Author Topic: Diarmes  (Read 3628 times)

Jatz

• VotW Contributor
Diarmes
« on: September 29, 2009, 02:49:03 PM »
Hi everybody,

finally, after getting a new program to cut my videos, I want to share with you a little video that I made with some older stuff I never used. I made it to get used to my new program, hopefully in the early future there is more to come. Enjoy!

Juggling.tv - Diarmes

Jatz

Jn4s

Re: Diarmes
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 02:56:24 PM »
I think there was maybe to much efects . ::)

But yea that was pretty good I liked the integral combo . ;)

Gj.

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 03:28:35 PM »
I really liked it. The tricks were pretty good, almost all of the effects looked really good (except for a couple where the timeing was good but the effect used wasn't). Really good video one of the better ones of late!

Wis

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 04:46:02 PM »
nice, editing filming and good tricks. awesome style
yep. i really liked it too
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

GuiZ

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 06:11:27 PM »
very very nice! :)
The day came!I can do 3 diabolos!

nev

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 06:41:24 PM »
Yeah - I really liked the editing - I like videos which offer more than just nice tricks - this one did exactly that and because of this, it keeps the interest all the way through.
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

RLF_

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 06:59:48 PM »
Wow nice make :) Nice movie.
Come on, I sell 3 Finesse with Large Axe: http://forum.2diabolos.com/topic/finesse

Diabolo Dodson

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 08:15:32 PM »
Wow this is AWESOME! I love it  :-D i was expecting not to like it after i read the comments about bad effects but i thought they were perfect, worked really well with the music and created a great feel. This is one of my favorites for sure!

Toddyupa

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 10:05:28 PM »
W :o WING Legend

All I can say is that I wish that it went for longer!

The editing is fantastic, The tricks are great and the music is outstanding, and you managed to fit it all with it!
pretentious 12 year old

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 10:15:15 PM »
W :o WING Legend
Seriously man, stop saying that. It makes you look a bit silly...

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 12:34:54 AM »
Yeah, nice synchronization to and matching the style of the music. Nice diaboloing too. I know you were just getting used to a new program and we all want to use all the new bells and whistles at first, so it's all understandable, but if you're interested, I'd offer the following 2 bits of advice:
1. A steady camera is always a good thing (unless you are intentionally going for the Blair Witch look).
2. Less is more when it comes to extra effects and ideally there should be some consistency. You now, you probably don't want to invert colours here, blur there, and then add streaks over there. Pick a theme and use it subtlety and consistently (unless you have a good reason not to) but to great effect.

I only say those things because you've already shown real video making potential in that video and I'd love to see what else you can do. :)

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 01:23:41 AM »
Seriously man, stop saying that. It makes you look a bit silly...

a bit?
can't believe its not butter

bourgeois.jason

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 04:33:13 AM »
I really like the video.  How many diabolos do you own??  I thought the part with three of you shuffling 3d was pretty cool.

Jatz

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 06:11:38 PM »
First of all I'm happy that you liked it, it really encourages me to continue with producing videos.

About the effects, I know that I put too many of them in, but I just wanted to try out some and see how the different effects look like. Nevertheless thank you for the good advices Sean.

I have about 17 Diabolos but the 9 you are seeing in the video are those I really use (apart sometime Flys).

dednightwarriorjamxp

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »
About the effects, I know that I put too many of them in
i liked all of them :) and i love your style, especially at integrals!
Joona

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal