Author Topic: I've just watched the Svenbourg 2003 DVD  (Read 2316 times)

el_grimley

I've just watched the Svenbourg 2003 DVD
« on: September 06, 2008, 10:42:38 PM »
And saw Tony Freebourg's rusty start with four. Absolutely awesome seeing that for the first time, again. The stuff was three was gob smacking at the time as well.

G
Its got to be going home time. At least going to the pub time.

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
Re: I've just watched the Svenbourg 2003 DVD
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 07:36:11 AM »
And saw Tony Freebourg's rusty start with four. Absolutely awesome seeing that for the first time, again. The stuff was three was gob smacking at the time as well.

yeah, in this years ejc tony did 4d only when he drop 5th diabolo.. 2003 was very long time ago (at least by terms of diabolo)..

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 07:30:24 PM »
It was an amazing convention at Svendborg. I remember watching Tony and Trash do 3 (and 4), meeting Matt Hall and the Shiltons, but especially remember the incredible diaboloworkshop at the end of the convention where the MFP just switched with eachother and did (for that time) amazing stuff. In fact I still think it´s the best convention I have ever been to in terms of diabolo. So many nice people were there and the level was so high with cutting edge tricks being done everywhere.

Also a vivid memory is that I got yelled at by Tony, both for not speaking french and for filming his 42 too high up haha ;D. It´s incredible that it´s "only" 5 years ago but in diabolo it´s an eternity.

el_grimley

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 10:08:22 PM »
I was at that trick swap too. I can remember tony flipping out and jumping up and down on his camera. And Jibe doing columns with 2d, which was just amazing to watch.

Good times

G
Its got to be going home time. At least going to the pub time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal