Author Topic: Tricks with bearing  (Read 10256 times)

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Re: Tricks with bearing
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2007, 09:02:29 PM »
Do you guys actually 'grind' it? the diabolo in the wrap just slides down because there is no resistance due to the bearing. I'm guessing I might need to grind the diabolo to do it but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?
Behind your back is your front.

TomMiller

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2007, 09:11:31 PM »
well you dont have to grind i dont think but i do, gives you more time
Its hard peeing in the dark becuase you dont know if it went in the toilet

Diabolo Aqquired/some time near the end of july/
2 Diabolo skill aqquirered/2007/9/16 14:44/
3 Diabolo skill aqquired/      /

(yes i coppyed Eric Moffetts sig)

seán_

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2007, 09:47:34 PM »
Doesn't Nev do a combo with an anti suicide and an anti anti suicide in the 07 collab? (mind you that's Nev for you)

(half way through, think it is a **** sun to wrapped grind)

looby

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2007, 10:51:07 PM »
Doesn't Nev do a combo with an anti suicide and an anti anti suicide in the 07 collab? (mind you that's Nev for you)

(half way through, think it is a sh*t sun to wrapped grind)

I love it, probably my fav bit of the collab vid considering how much I've been working on the anti to switch antisuicide.  Can't say I've tried it with bearings though.
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

mofro

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2007, 11:31:36 PM »
do u go straight to a transfer from that?

mof.
**** fixed and bring on the slack!

DiaboloKeene

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2007, 11:37:22 PM »
i have been using fly's but i see that i massively suck with 2 flys as sprinklers dont work as well and also the movement for the shuffle is quite a bit diffrent but ive adjusted and can do most tricks with the bearings and the fans r wayyyyy easier i can hold an anifan for like a while and c and s fans r amazing :) i recommend bearing diabs :)

nev

• Donator
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2007, 02:28:12 AM »
Do you guys actually 'grind' it? the diabolo in the wrap just slides down because there is no resistance due to the bearing. I'm guessing I might need to grind the diabolo to do it but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?

In the normal anti-suicide you can do it with a wrap or grind with bearings - the resistance is with you so its just the same as a regular (fixed axle) one - the anti-anti suicide (still cant find a better name as its basically just a suicide) can only be done from a grind with both bearing and fixed - though I reckon if the speed is low enough it could also be done from a wrap with a fixed diab.  Havent tried that though.
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2007, 03:57:02 AM »
The anti-anti suicide (still cant find a better name as its basically just a suicide)
Double Negative suicide? Or DubNeg or DN for short
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2007, 05:31:28 AM »
Hey, what classifies an anti fan? I made a S-C fan(C fan with one in backside)
And a fan where both diabolos are in backside so the one on your right slows down and the one on your left speeds up.

Are those anti-fans?

DiaboloKeene

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2007, 02:22:57 PM »
i do an anti fan by continue shuffling then miss one and let it land on your right side backside and use that momentum to make the fan, you turn right your body right instead of left.(someone correct me if im wrong)

Diabolo Bro

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2007, 03:24:35 PM »

Any ideas?
the typical way is to to a grind with an external on that, but with flys (<wierd) you could probably just pop into one right from and external wrap, like a vortex.
98 percent of the population will die at some point in their lives.

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2007, 04:42:47 PM »
I'm kinda getting it now, only with a grind. I got a few doubles and a triple though so it's catching up with how I used to be with fixed axels :)

Went to town today and found my local juggling shop selling Flys. They really are the 'in' thing to have at the moment.
Behind your back is your front.

Diabolo Bro

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2007, 01:36:41 PM »
what if you took the fingerpinch grind a step further and turned it into some sort of crazy vertax entry?

if you've seen my other threads, i like my vertax entries
I've done that. I can go finger pinch to vertax, the out of vertax, do a 360 while turning the diabolo, then go back up. I can also do a finger pinch in vertax.
98 percent of the population will die at some point in their lives.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal