Author Topic: 2d Duicides  (Read 4868 times)

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
2d Duicides
« on: January 25, 2007, 06:04:27 PM »
I was wondering how you do 2d Duicides because they look amazing! :o At the moment I'm putting both sticks into one hand and doing the normal 1d duicde movement with 2d but the diabolos sometimes collide and the sticks seem to spin around very fast. Am I doing it right?
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

Ryderus

Re: 2d Duicides
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 09:17:02 PM »
Hey There; It just takes practice man; what you're doing is right: just toss the sticks when the first diabolo touches 12 o clock. Keep in mind that the sticks will travel fast; and the more strenght you toss the sticks with (don't exagerate), the better chance you have of doing it neat.. goodluck!
If you talk spanish I would be pleased to welcome you to my my starting latin diabolo forum. http://diaboloec.foroportal.es/

Alex!

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 09:42:06 PM »
Ah cool thnaks, I think I was letting go of the sticks to early.
STOP! HAMMER 'TIJN

Diabolo Bro

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 12:08:11 AM »
Alright I wanted to have a go at this trick. I've seen trash do it in diabology and I'm wondering if i shoud try it that way or put faith into putting the sticks in one hand and throwing. However I'm not sure in which direction to throw, should i go to the right like 1d or the left like a crossed sticks sun? Advice?
98 percent of the population will die at some point in their lives.

William

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 03:50:48 AM »
Go left. Or its a reverse duicide. Which'd be a cool trick. I've done the one from double sprinkler a few times.
William - YouTube! "NO! If they're blue, you should not touch your nuts." - Aaro

seán_

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 04:15:06 AM »
.evihcra WTOV eht ni ti dnif nac uoy ,P evaD yb srepiw neercsdniw ot woc eht gniklim ot ediciud esrever a sereht

[youtube=425,350]D2x0-KQ_7UA
http://diabolo.ca/forum/index.php?topic=604.0

how cool was that, my browser kind of crashed as I first replied to this post and the writing came out backwards

Diabolo Bro

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 11:37:44 AM »
Thanks Guys. I almost landed it a few times already. I've mostly tried the way trash does it so the handsticks stay together. I'll try to get it on video soon. That was a nice Votw btw thanks, I'll have to try that one.

Green

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 02:32:30 AM »
Sorry to bump in an old thread, but i really want to know something about the double sprinkler duicide... Is there a specific way to do double sprinkler duicide? I can catch it about 10~15 times if i have a good day, but most of the time the sticks just swing very fast and i can't even see them and they drop, and if i have a good day they come straight to me, i just can't do this trick sucessfully whenever i want...But i found that many people can to do it very well, like Mr.sprinkler's video, BJC montage video, busk's videos...etc
So could anyone please tell me some tips about this trick?
Thanks

Diabolo Bro

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 03:09:15 PM »
Are you talking about the mixed sprinkler one where both sticks fly in opposite directions, or a classic. duicide from a sprinkler

mo3

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 05:08:09 PM »
i think green is talking about the mixed one! you have to experiment with different sprinklerwraps so that they open in mid-air. Most people prefer to start with a Right-Backwrap-Sprinkler and do a Left-Backwrap-Sprinkler afterwards.. Throw the Sticks in different directions and tadaaa!
One of the secrets is that you keep the wrap of the Sprinkler as big as you can so that the Diabs can hold their speed easily.. Another one is that you time your Wraps, so that the trick doesn't take to much time!

You just have to get the knack, then it's not difficult at all :P

omeras828

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2008, 06:34:29 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIVBfDxG2Y&feature=channel

i did that tricks (mixed duicde or what ever its called, i call it "double stick relese") in 0:53
twice a row,

Green

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 01:26:33 AM »
Thanks for you guys' help and replies. :)
Are you talking about the mixed sprinkler one where both sticks fly in opposite directions, or a classic. duicide from a sprinkler
I think i'm talking about the mixed sprinkler one where both sticks fly in opposite directions, because i've only seen this one. Can i ask you a question? what is a classic duicide from a sprinkler?
i think green is talking about the mixed one! you have to experiment with different sprinklerwraps so that they open in mid-air. Most people prefer to start with a Right-Backwrap-Sprinkler and do a Left-Backwrap-Sprinkler afterwards.. Throw the Sticks in different directions and tadaaa!
One of the secrets is that you keep the wrap of the Sprinkler as big as you can so that the Diabs can hold their speed easily.. Another one is that you time your Wraps, so that the trick doesn't take to much time!

You just have to get the knack, then it's not difficult at all :P
Thank you for telling me the secrets, mo3. :)

i did that tricks (mixed duicde or what ever its called, i call it "double stick relese") in 0:53
twice a row,
wow, you did this trick very well.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal