Author Topic: Looking for dutch diabolosits for a event on 27th of March  (Read 3524 times)

zwiggelbig

• Donator
Looking for dutch diabolosits for a event on 27th of March
« on: December 02, 2009, 01:47:49 PM »
Hey their. On the 27th of Marc My class is going to organize a event in the city of Hardenberg. It will be for easter. Little kids can make a tour with 'palmpasenstok' and then they will be able to create the biggest banner of the Netherlands ( or as a guinness book of world record ).

Now the point is. Their will be alot of childern around in the city center. And my teacher had the idea of having several diabolist jugglers with their geater shatterd around the town doing tricks and teaching kids some diaboloing and let them play with it.

I was wondering if their were a view of you that would like to join into this event and stand in the town juggling and letting kids try it out.

jobdiab

Re: Looking for dutch diabolosits for a event on 27th of March
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 02:05:44 PM »
i don't know yet hardenberg is not very close to me,

NiekG

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 03:28:26 PM »
I'm not too eager to let little kids play with my gear xD
Meh,

Toddyupa

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 04:46:59 AM »
buy new cheap and not as good gear
pretentious 12 year old

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 07:10:09 AM »
Why didn't any of the others think of that? Such a good practical suggestion.

Arjan

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 12:00:34 PM »
Might even buy a hundred of those cheap ass 4 euro diabolo's, travel down to... the city of Hardenberg! Why not!?
Go into city center and get robbed by Hardenberg 101 boy's streetclan, age 4 to 9! As you hand in that last cheap ass 4 euro diabolo to some 5 year old scumbag the leader of the lot is still wait in line to kick your arse and take your main gear, as if it was for free!

No. Thanks. 

jobdiab

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 03:28:41 PM »
arjan is right ramon,
it would cost a fortune to do that.

Duncan

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 03:38:43 PM »
Now the point is. Their will be alot of childern around in the city center. And my teacher had the idea of having several diabolist jugglers with their geater shatterd around the town doing tricks and teaching kids some diaboloing and let them play with it.

I was wondering if their were a view of you that would like to join into this event and stand in the town juggling and letting kids try it out.

I can certainly see doing demonstrations for kids, but I do agree with most people that I wouldn't want to let them play with my stuff in that kind of environment. You can certainly use the demonstrations to rope people into attending workshops at a later date by providing information about yourself and what you can do to interested people. But I wouldn't start teaching them right on the spot because you wouldn't have much success and you would be keeping an eye on all your kit making sure it doesn't get stolen.

NiekG

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 06:40:35 PM »
Might even buy a hundred of those cheap ass 4 euro diabolo's, travel down to... the city of Hardenberg! Why not!?
Go into city center and get robbed by Hardenberg 101 boy's streetclan, age 4 to 9! As you hand in that last cheap ass 4 euro diabolo to some 5 year old scumbag the leader of the lot is still wait in line to kick your arse and take your main gear, as if it was for free!

No. Thanks. 
Hehe, that's what I thought.
Meh,

zwiggelbig

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 07:34:52 PM »
Alright yur right hehe. But then I'm looking for people that wanne come and do demonstrations in the city =)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal