Author Topic: Jongle.net tricks of the week - one in 2 weeks by Tahia  (Read 4726 times)

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
Jongle.net tricks of the week - one in 2 weeks by Tahia
« on: November 19, 2004, 03:30:06 PM »
well soon in 2 weeks after Fred ;) on the site of diabolumberto ;)!!

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 03:32:04 PM »
but if there're someone interesting i can send him by msn ;)

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2004, 07:59:49 PM »
Tahia, I changed your subject to make the topic easier to understand... :wink:

That's great you got a trick of the week with Diabolumberto! We'll have to check it out when it goes up on jongle.net.

For those who don't know, Diabolumberto (no that's not his real name ;)) releases tricks of the week on the French forum Jongle.net. The past tricks are all here, and there's some wicked stuff on there! It's really tough to pass the high "originality standards" for those tricks. When you've got guys like JiBe, Trash, and Priam contributing, the level of tricks gets pretty high - so congratulations on getting your video in Tahia!

We have a video of the week section here and are always looking for entrys, send me (Sean) a personal message if you think you have something that would work. It doesn't have to be insanely difficult but should be unusual or interesting. Try and keep the file size down. I can host it for you if it's under 3mb or you can host it yourself if you'd prefer. Next week's trick is presented by Norbi... I've got some good ones from Tahia too... we've got some great stuff coming up!

[Credit to Seàn_ for writing much of that... somebody's got to be the brains around here! :roll: -Thanks!]

Sean

Tahia

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2004, 07:34:37 AM »
no problem Sean ;) you're one of the bosses here so it's normal :)!!

but i must admit that it was very difficult to find a good trick after priam jibee trash...  :? but i've find with the help of Fred ;)!!thans for your congratulations :oops:

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 01:36:37 PM »
I look forward to it. How did u get him to choose you?

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2004, 02:51:18 PM »
Quote from: norbi
I look forward to it. How did u get him to choose you?

Bribery. He offered to clean all his diabolos and polish his handsticks.  :wink:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal