Author Topic: Nate Sharpe Interview on The Juggling Equipment Blog  (Read 2308 times)

Sean

• Administrator
Nate Sharpe Interview on The Juggling Equipment Blog
« on: December 16, 2009, 03:34:04 PM »
The Juggling Equipment Blog posted an interview with Nate Sharpe.

Includes such gems as:
If I were a juggling equipment, I would be: Mr. Babache Finesse G2. Classic, lasts forever, ages gracefully.
We really need to get those going again on Diabolo.ca. Any takers for organizing that? Contact me.

bourgeois.jason

Re: Nate Sharpe Interview on The Juggling Equipment Blog
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 03:45:52 PM »
That was a great interview.  It was short and sweet and to the point.  Thanks for posting the link, Sean.

The Sharpe's passing with the Shilton's would be the best moment in diabolo history!

-Jason

Arthur

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 07:12:04 PM »
I liked it!

Arjan

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »
A bit to short for me. Not surprized by the hand balancing thing, the handstand to planche on ice in b# was awesome!!!

raffi

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 06:12:46 AM »
it wasn't really an interview. it is part of a project we started that is all about featuring jugglers from around the globe. we wanted to create a short list of identical questions that would be easy to cope with for those filling it and interesting enough to read. once we had the list it was all about getting it sent to the jugglers out there and waiting for the reply.
keep training and you might get a mail like this also :)
sites i built that are Diabolo related: www.taibolo.com | www.JugglingEquipment.com

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal