Author Topic: Wills diabolo solo- Chicago Youth Circus  (Read 2243 times)

wgm

Wills diabolo solo- Chicago Youth Circus
« on: December 16, 2009, 03:32:00 AM »
This is my first time performing a Diabolo solo at a big public show. (ive done gigs where the audience is mainly circus people and also small stuff for little kids but they don't count). I tried to look at the audience as much as possible and smile, but you can't tell because the quality kinda sucks.
what do you think?
Will's Diabolo Solo

Toddyupa

Re: Wills diabolo solo- Chicago Youth Circus
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 08:57:55 AM »
The looks need to be with poses for better effects, but there are goods and bads as there is with everything.

You didn't put in really challenging tricks, which means less mistakes, which means :D . However some tricks don't need to be challenging, but look impressive, such as the leg orbits, if your leg in on the ground and not coming up at all it looks allot better (people tell me when I do this with 2).

Overall, it's a pretty good performance. To get the good stage appearance, I would recommend having a look at at Will (Campbell, especially AGT) and William (Ling) as they have great stage presence.
pretentious 12 year old

Paino

Re: Wills diabolo solo- Chicago Youth Circus
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 10:36:18 AM »
all i have to say is spend less time accelerating and more time doing silly crowd pleasing tricks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal