Author Topic: Rovaniemi Finland  (Read 2797 times)

zaximax

Rovaniemi Finland
« on: January 18, 2010, 02:25:58 PM »
Hi!

this is my first uploaded video and should be realeased last year so these clips are old from last summer and autumn. youtube made the quality look bad:(
tricks aren't even hard cause i was checking what i will take to my act and i desided to make video(only 2 tricks in the video was my act:DD)
so heres the video:

Rovaniemi Finland diabolo video

i'd like to thank: Marko, Samuli, sampo and keijo

Wis

Re: Rovaniemi Finland
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 12:33:17 PM »
Wow. Lovely feeling while watching the vid. I think that the music and some locations are amazing. And you have a good style.

I need to say that the location at 1:36 is one the best i've ever seen (of course, due to the wonderful sky conditions)

As you said, if the next one you came up with some new tricks you'd make a great video.
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

Pakemania

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 03:12:56 PM »
Good video.I live in Rovaniemi too btw :)

zaximax

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 05:08:16 PM »
Wow. Lovely feeling while watching the vid. I think that the music and some locations are amazing. And you have a good style.

I need to say that the location at 1:36 is one the best i've ever seen (of course, due to the wonderful sky conditions)

As you said, if the next one you came up with some new tricks you'd make a great video.

well some of these clips are from muonio like that 1:36. and about my style well i had diaboloed for over 5 and half years so i've practiced alot and the tricks aren't so good because it's hard to find diaboloers from here and lost my interesting some times and never found any tricks before this site...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal