Author Topic: Diabolo for 2d.  (Read 3766 times)

Albatross

Diabolo for 2d.
« on: January 12, 2010, 02:11:47 AM »
I recently started 2d but now I'm not sure if I made the right choice getting 2 finesses with the axle extension.  Sure it's a great diabolo but I kinda want something that spins a little longer.  I have a sundia fly as well that I used for quite a while and I love it.  I'm not sure how it reacts when it's with another diabolo so I'm not sure if I should just stay with my finesses, get another sundia fly, or even get a new diabolo altogether.  Suggestions?

dedide4568

Re: Diabolo for 2d.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 06:12:42 AM »
For me Taibolo is a better for 2d. ;)
Hoping that diabolo will be popular in Malaysia...

bums3n

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 06:29:13 AM »
i think light weight suns is the best for 2d and 3d, and circus with twist axle for 1d.  ::)
Everytime you read this, i have a new good 3d attempt.

Jasper

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 07:43:07 AM »
i did not look further then the diabolo's i already had :P so learned it with "diabolospinners"
need to buy some better ones because my axle is going down =]

Richard

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 11:12:19 AM »
Finesse are fine - if you've already got em, hang onto them.

Sundia fly is good for 2d sometimes but it's better that you practice on a fixed axle to start with

dednightwarriorjamxp

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 01:02:30 PM »
i've tested many diabolos and most of my 2d tricks are much easier to do with finesses than taibolos or sundia suns, becose finesse spins longer than taibolo or sundia sun. circus is also good choice, but i prefer finesse for 2d :P for 3d, sundia suns and taibolos are better than finesses, but this is just my opinion, if you don't do sumthing which need's lots of speed and long spinning time, taibolos or sundia suns are good for you :) you can use bearing diabolos, but some tricks aren't possible with them, so if you already have finesses, i highly recommend you to stay with them :-D
Joona

Elkku

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 01:41:24 PM »
...so if you already have finesses, i highly recommend you to stay with them :-D

Yes, I recommend that too!  :) I actually don't like normal finesses, but they get reaaaly awesome with wider axle (evo.kit 1)  :)
Eljas

finesse

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 02:03:16 PM »
Yes, I recommend that too!  :) I actually don't like normal finesses, but they get reaaaly awesome with wider axle (evo.kit 1)  :)

Amen.
I learnt 2d with finesses, and i think it was a good choice due to its weight and that they can keep stable pretty good.

bourgeois.jason

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 02:24:37 PM »
I learned with some really cheap pieces of junk.  I don't know what happened to them, so I can't say what they were.  I then moved to Circus.  They were great, but I rather Finesse G3 because they are easier on my forearms.  I have 4 G3's now and just ordered 2 more.

I recommend you stay with the Finesse, but I can't say how they play with the extended axels because I've never tried them that way.

-Jason

finesse

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 02:32:02 PM »
Yeah, trust Jason, after all he works for nasa.

bourgeois.jason

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 03:08:20 PM »
That's funny!  :-D

finesse

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 03:10:29 PM »
Yeah.
But seriously, i started with finesses, and im very satisfied with them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal