Author Topic: Trick in senjyu's promo vid  (Read 2460 times)

spryoyabe

Trick in senjyu's promo vid
« on: January 22, 2011, 10:11:24 PM »
Juggler Senjyu Promo Video

this is senjyu's promo vid. i was looking through it and i really liked the trick at 0:47. I keep trying it but the string just gets tied around my arm. Does any body have a tutorial or some kind of instructions on how to do the trick or what i might be doing wrong?

Not Skilled Yet

Re: Senjyu's Trick
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 02:01:17 AM »
Magic knots are a simple concept, which is unwrapping the string from the diabolo, but leaving it around the stick or your hand so that if you let go of the string, it falls out. Wrap the string around the stick the opposite way than you normally it around the axle, and then wrap the string around the axle the opposite way from how you normally do it. If you don't get it watch the video.
fluffy kitty

Arjan

Re: Senjyu's Trick
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 06:30:15 PM »
Since you gave this topic such a specific title, actually for the record I have to say that this trick is not his trick, neither does it belong to Eric, though he is the first and only one I saw do it, and with a style like no other. Basically it's part of his diabolo solo number, which is really cool. Really Eric! Thus I really hate seeing this stuff being pulled by other people, but that is another discussion.

spryoyabe

Re: Trick in senjyu's promo vid
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 06:48:15 PM »
so there is no more confusion i changed the title Arjan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal