Author Topic: Anti infinitee suicid  (Read 2836 times)

Not Skilled Yet

Anti infinitee suicid
« on: February 08, 2010, 12:31:06 AM »
I fluked this weird trick. It involves doing throwing the stick around the axle like a tomicide, but it's the left side, and front wrap, right back wrap. Then you go the opposite way that you normally do infinit, clockwise. weirdly, the diabolo stays on, still going. Right handed.
fluffy kitty

7-Sins

Re: Anti infinitee suicid
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 01:08:49 AM »
its hard to imagine a trick with only an explenation, sound cool though.
cant u make a video??

sry for bad englishXD
VERTAX is only rubbish if you suck at it, (most people do)(me too)

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 03:49:03 AM »
I'll try, but I don't have a really good camera, and i only did it 10 times once. It's not that cool-looking, It's just weird. Just infinite suicide, bu the other way.
fluffy kitty

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 07:42:37 AM »
infinite suicide works to the opposite direction.. yes. in this video unofficial advertising video for fdc - i do genocide to the opposite direction and continue with infinite suicide 0:50.. and yes, its really infinite..

infinite suicide is really "acceleration lift" it wont matter which way your stick is going..

christoi

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 07:46:14 PM »
I think I know what your talking about.
Unlike a infinite suicide, the the stick is wrapping around the Axel while your hand unwraps it making it impossible to have a genocide exit.

It is unfortunately not infinite because although it seems like it is reversed, it does not matter which hand you are holding the stick with as long as the stick is spinning the same direction. (That's clockwise of lefthanded people, dunno about right handed) The diabolo spins the same way as the stick allowing the diabolo to continuously spin. The up motion adds spin to the diablolo.

The anti infinite suicide is just swinging the stick in a circle, unlike in a normal infinite suicide where you make draw a capital "D." This means there is no up motion making the trick "finite." You cannot improvise this to infinite without changing the direction on the stick or else the pull of the infinite suicide would go against the diabolo slowing it down to eventually stop spinning.
As a trick, it is quite a cool trick and can be used as many variations from and to another trick but it is not infinite.

Hope you can understand it  :P

(By the way, pulling the string upwards like in the video does not help and I think it slows it down but I'll try and experiment with it later)

Jussi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 05:36:37 AM »
I think I know what your talking about.
Unlike a infinite suicide, the the stick is wrapping around the Axel while your hand unwraps it making it impossible to have a genocide exit.

That is correct.

It is unfortunately not infinite because although it seems like it is reversed, it does not matter which hand you are holding the stick with as long as the stick is spinning the same direction. (That's clockwise of lefthanded people, dunno about right handed) The diabolo spins the same way as the stick allowing the diabolo to continuously spin. The up motion adds spin to the diablolo.

It is really infinite. It feels (and looks) little bit weird as diabolo is spinning anti-clockwise and stick is going clockwise, but it works just fine, diabolo gain speed anyway, just try it.. :) it wont matter which hand you are using as long as position is the same..

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 11:36:14 PM »
I've got it, but it doesn't last long :(.
fluffy kitty

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal