Author Topic: happy Easter  (Read 4517 times)

Arjan

Re: happy Easter
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2010, 10:14:39 AM »
Nice quality video guy's! But what's up with everything going backwards at the 552 clip?

Sharpes

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 10:21:07 AM »
Great filming!  Good use of manual focus and a shallow depth of field.  What camera did you use, and how did you get such smooth pans? 
Jacob and Nate Sharpe

Matias

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 05:03:35 PM »
so damn good filming and quality, the tricks were awesome, and respect for trick at 4:11 !

Wis

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 11:14:43 AM »
But what's up with everything going backwards at the 552 clip?
yea. First i thought: "look, another driver going backwards like in martijn's video of d.ca collab, xD"
and most important: where is the diabolotri's girl? ;)
thanks for the video, a bit slow for me, but nice feeling
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

vale

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 12:49:47 PM »
I’m glad you enjoyed the video!

I also think the introduction was much too long, it shouldn´t take half the time of a video.
The cam is an Eos 7d it has the same video features as the Eos 550d of Out of Practice by Jesse. Today I even would choose a 550d.
These sort of cameras is great as long as you know how to handle them and be aware of it downsides so I wouldn´t recommend them many of you. You can forget about getting decent hand hold footage out of such a camera!
The moving shots were taken with a self made dolly.
2:32-2:47 was just for fun, only the part with the tower in background is going forward. So Hathaway was exactly right
I updated the song names on YouTube: Beirut-Nantes and Katzenjammer-a bar in amsterdam.

And about the diabolotri's girl: She was staying in London during the time of filming and when I visited her no one wanted to meet up with us. Shame on you London diaboloists since she is even much more nice in real then in the last video

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal