Author Topic: sundia shinning 1xbearing  (Read 2015 times)

7-Sins

sundia shinning 1xbearing
« on: April 12, 2010, 06:11:16 PM »
hi guys

i have a question about a sundia shinning...

a friend of mine recently broke his axle and he wants to buy a new one.
so i went to the site where we bought them (diabolomoves.co.uk) and find out that there are all kinds of axles.
no axle is marked with shinning only fly's and suns so my question is : does a replacement axle of a fly fit on a shinning???
and if not wich one should he order than?

thnx for reading

Daniel
VERTAX is only rubbish if you suck at it, (most people do)(me too)

finesse

Re: sundia shinning 1xbearing
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 07:13:34 PM »
Well, if you bought from diabolomoves, you can try to speak with Nev, pretty sure he knows which one you need.
Good luck on finding the right axle.

nev

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 09:26:52 PM »
Hi, the single (1xbearing) version of the shining uses the exact same axle set(s) as the Fly diabolo.

I don't know which part got broke, but the full set (everything except the cups) is here
If you just need individual bits instead of the full set, just let me know what you need.

Sorry if its confusing - I have a lot of updating on the website to do to get the correct compatibility in the item descriptions.
Just to clarify - there are 3 different axle sets (fixed axle / 1x bearing axle / triple bearing axle) and all 3 can be fitted to either the Fly / Shining and the new Nimble diabolo as all 3 have the same cup to axle attachment design.
The Sun's are fixed axle only and use their own different cup attachment (only the main fixed axle roller part is the same).
www.Diabolomoves.co.uk/diabolos/ - shop for Sundia diabolos, Handsticks & String

7-Sins

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 06:18:43 PM »
thnx nev

i know what to do now.

it was the actual axle that broke (so i mean the horizontal pin)
i see you dont have that as a individual part so i will order the full set instead.
thank for your help.

greetz Daniel
VERTAX is only rubbish if you suck at it, (most people do)(me too)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal