Author Topic: 2d trapeze (with the 2d in the trapeze)  (Read 2833 times)

apache

2d trapeze (with the 2d in the trapeze)
« on: April 15, 2010, 09:07:56 PM »
I stumbled on some thing weird yesterday. I wanted to sprinkler and my stick was too far forward. Which makes you go in a trapeze. If you do this you get a nice thing (personal opinion)

Did any of you ever do this (accidentally)? I just wonder because I never saw it in videos before.

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
Re: 2d trapeze (with the 2d in the trapeze)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 11:11:16 AM »
Sean will tell you more about this. It's a really old school trick which came before the Sprinkler If i recall correctly.

Mr.D

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 12:12:48 PM »
Yea, it's a nice stall.
If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.
http://www.questionablecontent.net

nezzybaby

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 01:44:43 PM »
Sean will tell you more about this. It's a really old school trick which came before the Sprinkler If i recall correctly.

I always thought sprinkler was without the stop over, hyperloop with. There were plenty of arguments about this back in the good old days of the yahoo groups. It is indeed a lovely old school trick, once in the stop over you can actually keep driving the rotation by moving your right arm as you would whilst idling 2. If you drop the loop off the end of the stick you return to a sprinkler. I'm sure there's other cool tricks you can do to, but it's been a long time.

Richard

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 02:18:44 PM »
I do stopovers regularly with 2d - there's quite a few variations, of which I know about 4-5.

seán_

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 05:20:40 PM »
The 'Shuffle Over' (as in a shuffle over the sticks) was what Dave P* called it, 'Hyperloop' (where the diabolos go hyper in a loop). bit of a misunderstanding in Donalds books. 'Sprinkler' from Japanese and French (see also 'Tourbilon')

Nice trick, rarely seen. There are some interesting entrys and exits and things you can do with sticks

*inventor of both moves bitd

hOOk3r

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 01:59:14 AM »
do you mean that?
trucodelase

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal