Author Topic: Any body got a good 1d around the leg tutorial?  (Read 2844 times)

Wigg wigg

Any body got a good 1d around the leg tutorial?
« on: April 17, 2010, 07:20:52 PM »
I really need a good !d arounf the leg tutorial!!! I know it's an easy trick but I just kant do it!!! :embarassed:
Diabolo tricks are never hard beacause the person who invented them thought they were easy!!!

Mr.D

Re: Any body got a good 1d around the leg tutorial?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 05:15:35 PM »
Your solution is most likely just practice, perhaps watch a video. The best way is to start practising low throws from the left to the right side of the string, try to make it smooth, like the diabolo is moving in a circle. Next thing, you just put your leg over and practice it that way. :)
If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.
http://www.questionablecontent.net

Wigg wigg

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 08:45:29 PM »
Thanks will do!!
Diabolo tricks are never hard beacause the person who invented them thought they were easy!!!

Richard

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 10:42:18 AM »
The best way is to start practising low throws from the left to the right side of the string, try to make it smooth, like the diabolo is moving in a circle. Next thing, you just put your leg over and practice it that way. :)

I agree - you have to be able to do orbits really well to help you for around the legs.

Also, try practicing with both your left leg or right leg out.

Also, practice putting your foot into the air and not touching the ground (it might make it easier)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal