Author Topic: Different diabolos for 3d.  (Read 2631 times)

Hack

Different diabolos for 3d.
« on: June 19, 2010, 08:50:43 PM »
I have 2 Circuses(one giant), and 2 Taibolos, and I am not at a point where I can buy more of either one. I would like to learn 3d, so, would it be better to use the 2 heavier ones, and 1 light one? Or 2 lighter ones, and 1 heavy one? I haven't tried it much, a few times but, nothing serious yet.

Olive

Re: Different diabolos for 3d.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 09:39:19 PM »
You'll be best off getting one more of either and trying with 3 the same. It will mess so much with learning to begin with if they aren't all equal weights as you'll spend forever trying to correct and compensate for the difference. Especially as circuses and taibolos feel so different to play with in the first place... 

7-Sins

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 01:53:07 PM »
i have the same problem to.
i practise 3d with 2 sundia shinnings and one sun same weight but two have bearing one dont haha.
its better to use 3 of the same kind but i once had 4 otts with that combination.
but i quess its just luck since i cant do 3d yet xD
VERTAX is only rubbish if you suck at it, (most people do)(me too)

Olive

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 02:18:22 PM »
but i quess its just luck since i cant do 3d yet xD

Yes. It is just luck that people manage to keep 3 diabolos spinning on the string. No practice or skill at all.

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 02:29:05 PM »
You CAN learn it with different diabolos but it will slow your down massively and have a very bad effect on your style. When youve learnt 3d, running it with different diabolos isnt really that hard but still, 3 similar diabolos will always be better. Ive run 3d with a sun, fly and finesse, even ran it with one of those small discount toy diabolos, a finesse and a bearing-fly
Error 404 - Siteswap not found

7-Sins

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 04:53:31 PM »
Yes. It is just luck that people manage to keep 3 diabolos spinning on the string. No practice or skill at all.

i didnt say that at all.....

i said it was lucky i kept my 2 shinnins and  sun shuffling for 4 otts or so because i cant yet do 3d....?:P
VERTAX is only rubbish if you suck at it, (most people do)(me too)

Olive

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 07:08:18 PM »
i didnt say that at all.....

i said it was lucky i kept my 2 shinnins and  sun shuffling for 4 otts or so because i cant yet do 3d....

In which case I profusely apologise young sir.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal