Author Topic: My performance, first one.  (Read 2524 times)

Not Skilled Yet

My performance, first one.
« on: July 02, 2010, 11:23:43 PM »
My first performance, a little clowning at the beginning. I was going to do more 2d, but the music was short. The string was too. I can do sprinklers and body starts I just messed them up. Messed up too many times. Please tell me what you think of it.  :-D
My first Diabolo performance
fluffy kitty

Toby

• Donator
Re: My performance, first one.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 01:07:27 AM »
My thoughts....not skilled yet

wgm

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 06:54:56 AM »
You need to acknowledge the audience more. You do a little but it is very short (at least you are smiling). For shows like this, especially for little kids, you can make the tricks easier, for example, only one infinite suicide would have been enough for a big applause, and the little kyocide thing you did at the end is unnoticed by someone who is not a diaboloist. Pretty much do big stuff so that people can see clearly what you are doing.

But all of those things it seems you can fix easily.

Kjeldabolo

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 10:29:08 AM »
Hi

It seemed you didn't knew what kind of knots you had on the diabolo at sometimes, and you shouldn't repeat a trick 3times (you did a infinite suicide two times and then did it again without a wrap on it)
And when you did the vertax things your first vertax was good but when you dropped you started over again and tried vertax things while you wern't in vertax yet.
Try to really nail the tricks before you peform them, it will give you much more confidence and will make the tricks look alot smoother
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 03:28:44 PM »
I was going to do infinite suicide to unwrapped infinite, but I messed up. I had gotten everything down, it's just that this really sucked.
fluffy kitty

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal