Author Topic: Guillaume Karpowicz - Purple clock, white prop.  (Read 18010 times)

Arjan

Re: Guillaume Karpowicz - Purple clock, white prop.
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2010, 08:55:56 PM »
Yeah, I kind of have to reply I think.. already tried one time but failed completely at it. All right here we go...

I'm actually the first one in this whole topic with some critique. But before all of that I would like to congratulate you, Guillaume, with a ****ing good video! Overall I think you did a good job! And I'm happy to finally see it released!

But now the other points, I think sometimes you should have had a bit more or less or different light in some shots, but at the same time I have to say as well, there were some ****ing good shot's with proper light. I could point out which shots, I actually should to make this at all constructive but for now I'll leave it.

2nd little detail is the fact I had very high expectations of this video and you, since I know you a little bit and I know what you are capable of I was expecting a little bit more very very insane stuff which no-one really had seen before. Me dreaming of a run 534 5 cycles, you pulling it without any problem the next day on video, that type of godlike stuff. I guess that killed the video for me a little bit. I'm very sorry about that, but I honestly like the video and you a lot. And I myself am working on a video and I know how hard it is to do it all proper. To sum it up, from doing we learn. I'm eager to see your next creation!

robbie322

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2010, 12:24:39 PM »
Personally I can see no wrong in this video.  C'est parfait. You can do 5 high, 4 low, 3 in one hand, sick 2d and smooth and creative 1d. Is there anything you cannot do?
Making the possible totally impossible

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2010, 09:19:07 AM »
I posted on the youtube channel before, but might as well here too... you sir are a diabolo GOD
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2010, 12:22:05 PM »
Video of the year with half a year to go? It had every single style of trick I like but from one person :o. Tech 3D, numbers, stylish 1D, innovative 2D etc etc along with top editing/music/filming. My critique...that it ended at all. Now I'm off to rewatch.

Edit: That 4D fts trick you did I have been doing a 3D-version of...and I found that difficult haha.

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2010, 12:41:32 AM »
No 2d OR 3d integrals or 4d high fountain! This video is terrible.
fluffy kitty

Dixie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2010, 12:41:05 AM »
This video.... is dam epic! Ive been waiting a long time for this to come :P after hearing tons of rumors!
Loved the stick spins  8) also the whips and your 3D low tricks which most of them Ive never seen before...
I think i watched it like at least 10 times now... starting the day it came out on my phone,
@ EJC when Joona and Eljas came to me saying did you see that crazy video yet?  :P
Absolutely crazy siteswap with 4D high but i know you can do more!
Saving for a next video perhaps???
Anyway best of luck and keep it up!
I'm gonna go watch it 10 more times now!  ;)

pietvansteen

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2010, 12:44:51 AM »
No words for this video  :o just amazing !
Finally here it is! F.U.N. http://youtu.be/JT9lBNemGJU

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal