Author Topic: .  (Read 1584 times)

visjes112

« on: August 10, 2010, 08:50:06 AM »

finesse

Re: Summer 2010
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:08:52 PM »
I'm sorry, but why do you make this many videos?
For a few days ago you posted a video with the exact same name, except summer was replaced with juggling.
I do not mean that you should stop making videos, but maybe save up tricks for a really good one.

7-Sins

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 01:21:16 PM »
i agree!!! stop spamming us with minor videos and take time and practise to come up with a cool video!
it will be more satisfying for yourself to...
VERTAX is only rubbish if you suck at it, (most people do)(me too)

finesse

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 01:31:12 PM »
i agree!!! stop spamming us with minor videos and take time and practise to come up with a cool video!
it will be more satisfying for yourself to...

I wouldn't say she is spamming, she is doing what she enjoys to do, and that is diabolo and editing.
I just gave her an advice.

Mr.D

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 01:32:36 PM »
After watching through the whole video, I have some quick tips:

- In general: use more time! Use more time on learning new trick, don't release a video four weeks, rather every 4 months. Use more time on the preparations: planning the filming and editing, and on the filming and the editing itself. Watch some of the greater videos up on d.ca, there is many of them, and learn from it.
- About the filming and editing: First of all, please buy/borrow a camera the captures in better quality, this looks like the camera of a mobile phone. Second: have you ever noticed that most great movies contains many, short clips that edited together illustrates the story in an entertaining way? Well, that's true for diabolo movies as well. More, shorter clips, with different angles and distance, rises the entertainment-level. Additionally, cut down on all the acceleration! We have all seen accelerations before, so cut it out ;)

I hope this gives you some clues as to what makes a better movie. I hope to see a new one from you in a couple of months :)

(I apology for not finding an (the?) existing thread with similar tips, if someone does, please post it. )
If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.
http://www.questionablecontent.net

Rickr

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 02:00:40 PM »
First of all, please buy/borrow a camera the captures in better quality, this looks like the camera of a mobile phone
in another topic she sais she films it with mobile phony ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal