Author Topic: circus or finesse  (Read 10566 times)

stefan

circus or finesse
« on: August 31, 2010, 07:09:50 PM »
well i have been looking many topic, but i'm still not totally sure
what diabolo would be best to start with for 2 diabolo'ing
i can't try them out, so please help me

what one would be better, circus or finesse 2?

Zac

Re: circus or finesse
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 02:03:58 AM »
Get a finesse!!!!!!!! Ive got 2 finesse G4s and they are great for two diabolos. My circus.........meh
NotSoNoobie   TEEHEE   
''Practice makes progress, perfect practice make perfect.''

Rickr

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 07:57:34 PM »
finesse i'd say

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 08:34:25 PM »
Circus with Ultra leicht kits anyday. If you're not ready to put kits on your diabolo you're not ready for Circus. For easiest option you go for Finesse like most of the people do. ;) And that's just fine.
┬źDiabolo, whiter than the whitest!┬╗

hOOk3r

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 08:42:09 PM »
taibolo :D

finesse

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 08:53:20 PM »
My vote goes to Finesse  ::)

Tipper

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 09:00:00 PM »
Circus with Ultra leicht kits anyday. If you're not ready to put kits on your diabolo you're not ready for Circus. For easiest option you go for Finesse.

This. A normal unmodded circus is... just get the kits if youre going for the circus. You're the one who needs to decide. Getting the modded circus might not be as simple as getting a plain finesse but if you stick to one of these choices you're sure to get yourself a quality diabolo that should last for years.
Error 404 - Siteswap not found

luabduch

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 06:36:03 PM »
I've started with a circus without mods.
Now I use circus with plastic hubs... and it's awesome!
I don't really like finesses, they're too light...

gir

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 07:16:15 PM »
finesse may be better to learn with because of their wider axles, which give you more leeway in the beginning, and they react strongly to corrections because the of the high friction of the material. that same high friction can also mess you up when you dont have the subtly to correct them in the beginning. You will learn to deal with it though.
i learned on finesse and later got some circuses when i had to return those to their owner and i found that the circuses were more stable, though i did have to alter my shuffle because i was too lax with where i caught the diabolo.
i would say go for the circuses, unless you will be diaboloing over concrete a lot because the circuses will scratch somewhat and i have never seen a finesse scratch from hitting the ground, even while spinning fast

Richard

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 12:02:07 PM »
I've used circus for 10 years and always swore by them, even though I've got some finesses, I've always thought the circus were better with the axle kits...

However, since I've used tiabolos I've realised howmuch better they are from ANY other diabolo.

The only down-side is that both circus and finesse are better for outside work and dropping on rough ground.

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 12:59:46 PM »
Taibolos, because they feel smooth, yet still heavy and are great for 3d. Finesse isn't and Circus, yeah.
fluffy kitty

mike.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 02:43:14 AM »
can't believe its not butter

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 12:55:32 AM »
nope
Well, it's that they're not heayv, but heavy enough. There's just a distinct sensantion.
fluffy kitty

sokkerking12345

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 03:08:41 AM »
imma say finnesse. i have three friends who diabolo, and they all have finnesses =P so my vote counts for 4.
"A good genocide is always the answer."

rochdalejak

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 05:08:53 PM »
mate theres no compatision finesse all the way! :P
:) yep thats me

Icebox

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 05:54:33 PM »
between the two, if they're both unmodded, the finesse. but overall, i'd say sundia suns or taiblolos. I have at least one of all of these diabolos, and my personal order is Taibolo-->Suns-->Finesse-->Circus. Circuses really aren't that good compared to the other diabolos on the market.

OkbaACA

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 02:42:43 PM »
with circuses u have much more control especially with kits....but finesses aaahhhh
Youtube: OkbaACA

Icebox

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 02:44:35 PM »
with circuses u have much more control especially with kits....but finesses aaahhhh

not when doing multi diabolo. whenever i did two with my circuses, they would continuously turn to the right, so i would always be correcting or turning. they were a pain to use.

OkbaACA

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 04:26:08 PM »
I think they are very stable but not as stable as finesses, but i think 2d and 3d is the best with circuses and 1d and integral stuff is best with finesses
Youtube: OkbaACA

Icebox

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 04:39:25 PM »
i think 2d and 3d is the best with circuses and 1d and integral stuff is best with finesses
no, suns and taibolos are best for 1d, taibolos are best for 2d. nothing surpasses 2 taibolo v2s.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal