Author Topic: Best Accelaration method.  (Read 2802 times)

Steve Jones

Best Accelaration method.
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:58:29 AM »
Hi Guys! I were woundering what is the best accelaration method. I can do chinese whips. And wrapped orbits, but they don't seem to work. But i'm looking for something I can get more speed with.

☺☺☺☺

Re: Best Accelaration method.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 05:27:10 PM »
try to train these wrapped methods, they are definetly the best!
♦♣♥♠

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 01:51:53 PM »
Chinese accel + double/triple wrap will get you the most spin in the shortest time.

finesse

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 03:13:58 PM »
Chinese accel + double/triple wrap will get you the most spin in the shortest time.

You have to remember, if you have old string this also gives you the most face pain ;)

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 10:18:32 PM »
You have to remember, if you have old string this also gives you the most face pain...unless you know what you're doing

FTFY :-D

No but seriously even with old string double wraps are no problem if you've got the technique down (at least if you're using Henrys or Taibolostring, I can't vouch for the thicker brands like Sundia). Just make sure you know how to keep the diabolo from wrapping up. Sean posted a pic displaying why wrapups occur on the mainpage but dunno if it's still there somewhere?

Loopaccelration with doublewraps isn't to be recommended unless you do it to speed up the diab from very slow (check out Yabes accelrations to see a good example of how to do them smoothly).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal