Author Topic: infinite chinese suicide  (Read 5488 times)

jakethecakebhs

infinite chinese suicide
« on: July 26, 2005, 04:14:45 AM »
have u it is pretty much the same as infinite suicide but have u tried it                                                            

plus i was wonderin how u get into the trick excalibur :?:
a little about me::  im 13 and have had a diabolo for less then a year. I have just accomplished or been able to juggle 4 balls and working towards 5 balls.I really need help with getting into the trick excalibur

jakethecakebhs

infinite chinese suicide
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 04:41:02 AM »
p.ps. im only 13 and hav had a diabolo 4 less than a year
a little about me::  im 13 and have had a diabolo for less then a year. I have just accomplished or been able to juggle 4 balls and working towards 5 balls.I really need help with getting into the trick excalibur

Elmeri

• VotW Contributor
infinite chinese suicide
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 09:10:24 AM »
In this forum is a very good excalibur tutorial. Use it.

Mainly it´s just tiltin diabolo ´till it´s vertax.

Tom Derrick

Re: have u heard of infinite chinese suicide
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 10:36:09 AM »
Quote from: jakethecakebhs
have u it is pretty much the same as infinite suicide but have u tried it

Yes, I have. I don't like it.

Martijn

infinite chinese suicide
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 11:57:46 AM »
It's a common trick. Fake version of infinite suicide. Not very interesting cause your diab slows down... and that's what we don't want :wink:

jakethecakebhs

infinite chinese suicide
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 12:49:30 PM »
yeah iwas trying infinite suicide and it kept tangling up so i jus tried it that way

AznnBoyaZ

Re: infinite chinese suicide
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 05:36:30 PM »
hi im chinese and ive learnt this trick and it does not cause the diabolo to lose spin... it is done from open string and your NON dominate hand... u swing it to the left then suicide and the move you hand in a clockwise motion(performers view) NO UPWARD MOTION

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal