Author Topic: Crazy 3d trick Niels Coopman  (Read 5041 times)

Not Skilled Yet

Crazy 3d trick Niels Coopman
« on: December 16, 2010, 08:35:23 PM »
Some people tried this, but nobody got it, until now.
Diaboloniels - 3D trick, feed the big sun
fluffy kitty

hOOk3r

• VotW Contributor
Re: Crazy 3d trick Niels Coopman
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 08:41:04 PM »
i think i saw this before...but i'm not sure  ::) ::)

Ben.

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 09:16:37 PM »
****s tight, but I think Jacob got it at BJC a few years ago?
Still, I like this video a lot.

Toddyupa

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 08:26:15 AM »
It's a pity the feed has a shuffle in it, technically making it NOT a feed the sun, as the sun wasn't fed until after a shuffle. Still, it's a good one :D
pretentious 12 year old

dave from the grave

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 05:54:00 PM »
It's a pity the feed has a shuffle in it, technically making it NOT a feed the sun, as the sun wasn't fed until after a shuffle. Still, it's a good one :D
hmmm not so constructive Toddyupa i think the fact of the matter is that it is NOT a feed the sun. go and try the trick and get it this smooth. it must of took a lot of time and effort to do it.

frankly im glad people are starting to move away from constant feeds. i really like the simplicity and elegance of this trick. i was working on something a little different but similar. basically the same thing but with unfeeds instead of feeds.
Beware of the super secret guild of shadow spooners!

Cand1ez

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 06:51:43 PM »
unfeeds?

Whhaaaaa?
Dave: "Candles, you light up my life"
Funty: "I thought you'd be more Gangster"

Toddyupa

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 07:50:09 PM »
hmmm not so constructive Toddyupa i think the fact of the matter is that it is NOT a feed the sun. go and try the trick and get it this smooth. it must of took a lot of time and effort to do it.

I understand, It's just that I see a lot of people that think they have mastered the trick but haven't quite got it yet (mainly with 2). I guess the point in my comment was so he could give the real thing ago. THIS is probably harder than a feed the sun, It's just the fact he THINKS it's a feed, I just thought That if we pointed it out to him, then he would be able to try the common feed. It's better that he knows that there is a different way to do it than not at all. Imagine if I never said a word, and he found out 2 years later? He would be disappointed.

Anyway, the tricks a really really hard one, and no matter what I say (I am a tough judge!) I still love it, brilliant. Looks nice and clean as well!
pretentious 12 year old

nezzybaby

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 11:09:33 AM »
I understand, It's just that I see a lot of people that think they have mastered the trick but haven't quite got it yet (mainly with 2). I guess the point in my comment was so he could give the real thing ago. THIS is probably harder than a feed the sun, It's just the fact he THINKS it's a feed, I just thought That if we pointed it out to him, then he would be able to try the common feed. It's better that he knows that there is a different way to do it than not at all. Imagine if I never said a word, and he found out 2 years later? He would be disappointed.

Anyway, the tricks a really really hard one, and no matter what I say (I am a tough judge!) I still love it, brilliant. Looks nice and clean as well!

I don't see where he "claims" to be doing feed the suns. He claims to feed the big sun, and as far as I can see he does. It seems to me he has a fairly good mastery of 3 diabolos, and can perform smooth elegant tricks. I don't see any reason for negative comments at all.

ERIK da blue

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 01:49:36 PM »
unfeeds?

Whhaaaaa?

Unfeeds are where you do a sun and then throw the first diabolo in the sun up out of the shuffle (or next sun)
Sideways is rubbish

lupii

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 07:53:06 PM »
for me it looks like he is able to do normal feeds.. and he just does a variation...
If you watch closely you see, that, after the two diabolo sun he throws the third one very clean und up. If you really do wrong feeds..you dont throw the diabolo up but to the right.. you know what I mean?

Toddyupa

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 10:10:30 PM »
I don't see where he "claims" to be doing feed the suns. He claims to feed the big sun, and as far as I can see he does. It seems to me he has a fairly good mastery of 3 diabolos, and can perform smooth elegant tricks. I don't see any reason for negative comments at all.

Fair point. But in my eyes, to feed a sun there has to be nothing between the two suns, so as far as I am concerned, he didn't feed a big sun. He called this: Feed the big sun. Sure, he does a variation of it. I am just trying to let him know that of he though he was doing the normal feed everyone else is doing but he isn't he might want to know. I have nothing against this trick, in fact, I think that this variation is probably harder and it looks far more beautiful than the original. Sooo... instead of continuously tossing up our  thoughts on what is a feed or isn't a feed... Let's comment on the actual trick.

pretentious 12 year old

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal