Author Topic: Adjectives  (Read 17887 times)

Rickr

Re: Adjectives
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 09:12:28 PM »
He is Onni not Joona. You should see difference of their suffle :)

Great video, again. Thank you.
i don't know every shuffle from every diaboloist :-X

looby

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »
I dig what you two are doing, it's nuts, but I'd love to be able to follow at least one trick you do. My mind's boggled every time.
Rennes July 10-17th 2011!

Jem

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2010, 09:54:44 PM »
Okay now I've actually watched it I'm speechless.

ssROBINss

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2010, 10:34:01 PM »
awesome video, so creative tricks :)

Scrat

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2010, 10:39:07 PM »
Its so impossible what you are doing with the diabolo. I just dont know what to think or say....
But I wanna thank you for those tricks and such awesomeness. Keep diaboloing and shocking us all - i'm loving it.
Chers, Scrat

Vyckinis

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2010, 10:52:07 PM »
Awesomly sick.
Whats the first track?

Icebox

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2010, 02:01:50 AM »
it's like watching you for the first time all over again... it's been a long time since i haven't been able to understand what happens in tricks. Thank you so much for this video. absolutely amazing, i don't know how you can't be happy with it.

gir

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2010, 02:39:11 AM »
i have already watched this an unhealthy number of times. it is absolutely glorious. I particularly enjoyed all the horizontal suicides, especially the infinite suicide with perpendicular suicide at 2:05

absolutely fantastic

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2010, 04:42:54 AM »
Favorites the 2D trick around 1:05 in and the 3D starts. So stylish and innovative.

Toddyupa

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2010, 06:19:06 AM »
People are always trying hard to be awesome. That being said, there is no reason to make it HARDER for people to be awesome, or even the slightest but cool!!!!!

On to the video now, my favourite trick is Eljas' first one, and Joona's first one, and Eljas' second one, and Joona's second one, and Eljas' third one, and Joona's third one, and Eljas'...

They are all crazy awesome. I can not find any 'Adjectives' that describe how utterly insane this video is. The editing gives this epic (starts here, kinda) feel to it, a really relaxed feel, which I think suits you guys completely. The music makes you feel as if you are watching one of the greatest human achievements of the 21st century - which you are of course!

Oh god, and those 3D integral starts and just mind wrecking!

You guys are the gods of the diaboloing world. I will pray to you before I eat, before I sleep and before I diabolo, praying that you will grant me some, just some, of the intense awesome skill and power you possess. No Kidding.

In case you didn't get the message, I love this video.

Make a new one soon!

Hamish

PS for ELjas: I want to see you get 6 or however much rotation of the infinite suicide trick I told you about ages ago sometime, preferably in an uploaded format!
pretentious 12 year old

sjors-s-s

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2010, 09:25:10 AM »
wow this is such an awesome video!
by the way: did you have bad accidents cause of all those strings around your neck?

traPACK

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2010, 09:56:10 AM »
Chuck Norris meets Barney Stinson in this video! THAT awesome it is!  Great job  ;)

My highlight is 0:00 - 8:35
For downloading from youtube use programm called jdownloader. It's freeware, just google it up.

atte96

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2010, 12:45:36 PM »
I need to watch it again that i'm sure it was real...

pranay

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2010, 04:34:48 PM »
My reaction to the tricks was like what the hell was that what the hell was thatwhat the hell was thatwhat the hell was thatwhat the hell was thatwhat the hell was that?!?!?

Crazy video and you lied the filming and editing was bad ;-)

nutt531

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2010, 09:24:08 PM »
Really nice !  :)
The visual of the tricks is just PERFECT all the time !
Thomas

Clément

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2010, 09:28:12 PM »
Pwa  :)
Thanks for this video its so so so clean and perfect  ;)
Clemodiab

Will G

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2010, 11:04:30 PM »
Love this video, such amazing tricks, but I have to ask, why is it just Eljas and Joona in the vid, the start and teaser had a bunch of other people, why on earth weren't they featured, I was kinda hoping for a dHHb Collab vid 2010 :(

Dixie

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 12:51:14 AM »
First of all... As the observer... the progress in skill may be a tiny step for Joona and Eljas but for me it was a giant leap!  ;)
All the tricks you showed me at the EJC that you where working on are in here... :o
And I'm still wondering if someone won or if your both won your bet to make at least 3 tricks a week (as difficult as this!).

It's 1:45 AM here so i should not be typing anymore but IL make a exception. :P
Also the fact that you both try'ed to think of a 3D intigrail start that works and is uber awesome is nuts!
I remember Joona being happy with a failed attempt on photo which looked like it didn't fail!
And here you go... same achievement only not on a photo but on tape!
Keep up the good work guys~

IL be waiting for the next one...

Catjar

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 01:36:56 AM »
impossible... you guys just keep getting better
it's so cool to see how far 1d integrals can be pushed (like 2:04 and 4:40)
also the 3d starts are some crazy ****.
and so is everything else. this is fantastic.  I know I'm gonna watch it a few dozen times in the next weeks.

The D

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 11:00:53 AM »
After each of your video i think they can't do better, but I'm always wrong ::) all your video are really more impressive and incomprehensible. I like the editing too, which is now in HD. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal