Author Topic: 8 Sali - Lahti Video [HD]  (Read 2393 times)

Lahtibolo

8 Sali - Lahti Video [HD]
« on: November 25, 2010, 06:31:11 PM »
I Know It sucks. :) Thanks for watching and supporting, more information about the video, check description in youtube!
8 Sali

Konsta

Re: 8 Sali - Lahti Video [HD]
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 05:41:57 AM »
Hi guys. First of all thanks for the video  :) Music was pretty great and HD is always nice!
Couple things tho, the editing was pretty annoying and unnecessary, I would have enjoyed it so much more without those gray and bubble effects. Also I noticed some combos there that I have already seen from other diaboloist. Nothing bad there that you work on some1's else trick but I rather watch video with your own combos altho they wouldnt be so special. thx - Konsta

LV

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 01:04:43 PM »
Thanks, Konsta, for the comment.

I now that I used combos from others. I admit that it's not quite cool, and I don't want you to know that I always do others' tricks. I've invented a whole lot of own tricks. I saved them for further projects. And I filmed my tricks in 10 minutes and wasn't really doing this video with a thought :D They were just fillers for this. And don't blame me about the editing, I didn't do anything for it xD I'm going to make a totally own video after christmas, so I hope you have the intrest to look for it ;D But yeah thanks for the comment.

Lahtibolo

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 01:40:44 PM »
Luukku vastaile sä vaa omiin videoihis..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal