« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 02:58:02 PM »

Audible Dodo

Re: A nice combo :D
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 03:32:54 PM »
lol very nice, you're the best  :-D

Catjar

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 04:39:03 PM »
it would help me enjoy living if you posted your videos with a larger space of time in between.
like everyone else.
not even people who are good post videos nearly this often

Jeff

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 05:00:12 PM »
You're skills seem to be approving quite a bit. Work on linking your tricks a bit more and you'll probably come up with some pretty unique combos to share sometime later.

Arjan

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 05:47:20 PM »
it would help me enjoy living if you posted your videos with a larger space of time in between.
like everyone else.

You could also not watch her video and enjoy living somewhere else. I do agree the pace visjes112 is making video's is a bit over the top. And usually the overall quality of her video's is poor, but she is clearly very enthusiastic about diabolo and sharing that with other people throughout this forum. Several times forum members (including me) have given her a straight forward, somewhat sarcastic response to her work but it seems that these tips/hints are not being responded, and now the feedback is getting a bit to rude IMO. Even tough there is no real quality in one's work at the time being, it's not a reason to offend this person in any way. I have to add that it's really not well appreciated in general when someone more or less trolls/spams the forum with diabolo related (or not) stuff.

So visjes112, please take serious note of this post. If you have any questions about all of this and prefer writing/reading dutch, feel free to send me a personal message. I strongly recommend you continue training your diabolo skills with your camera switched off for at least 2 months or so ;) 

Hathaway

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 07:13:28 PM »
like everyone else.
Your clearly a self destructive person, seeing as you chose to click on the thread, you see who started it, you then chose to watch the video (or not) and you then chose to continue posting ****. Not only am I struggling to understand why this detracts from your enjoyment of living, but I am also struggling to understand why you do this to yourself.

It would help me enjoy living if people like you didn't.
“Stupidity is better kept a secret than displayed”

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 02:21:25 AM »
Better than previous stuff. I would begin to like it if you cleaned up the tomicide.
fluffy kitty

Cand1ez

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 04:31:02 PM »
in all fairness, i can't 360 infinate suicide.

so, well done.
Dave: "Candles, you light up my life"
Funty: "I thought you'd be more Gangster"

christoi

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2010, 05:50:41 PM »
I strongly recommend you continue training your diabolo skills with your camera switched off for at least 2 months or so ;)
 way. I have to add
Hmm... my camera has been off for a year and 3 months now... Thats not good is it?  :-D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal