Author Topic: Talent show better performance  (Read 2600 times)

Not Skilled Yet

Talent show better performance
« on: December 19, 2010, 04:47:57 AM »
fluffy kitty

jordak

Re: Talent show better performance
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 04:31:05 PM »
Smart choice leaving the "clowning" from your last video out here. I could sense every time you dropped how nervous it made you feel. Remember that audiences love easy tricks also! Any trick/combo that you can't do 90% of the time without dropping should be practiced more before you put it in a routine. Check out the advice from the performances board.
Diabolo may be very technical - but don't overlook the artistic side ;-)

S@RuMaN

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 04:33:36 PM »
U were nervous huh? I mean that begginings of juggling for audience are hard and I guess nearly everyone is shaking before their first performance so don't be ashamed. As for the performance, I liked all the 1d tricks. I didn't like the 2d so much, but I loved the smoothness of that suicide sequence! ;) Great job done. Keep it up 8)

Not Skilled Yet

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 07:19:20 PM »
Smart choice leaving the "clowning" from your last video out here. I could sense every time you dropped how nervous it made you feel. Remember that audiences love easy tricks also! Any trick/combo that you can't do 90% of the time without dropping should be practiced more before you put it in a routine. Check out the advice from the performances board.
Everything there was 90% stuff, but I was nervous, so I messed up with 2d high, infinite mini gens, and excalibur genocide.
fluffy kitty

jordak

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 09:12:37 PM »
Maybe next one pad your performance with easy tricks. They allow you to warm up more and the audience applauding feels awesome. It will help ease your nerves so that you can pull some big moves.
Diabolo may be very technical - but don't overlook the artistic side ;-)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal