Author Topic: please help (whip catches)  (Read 4286 times)

jakethecakebhs

please help (whip catches)
« on: August 07, 2005, 03:36:21 AM »
i really need help to get my whip catches most of the  time does anyone have any tips ( I can do them just not every time) :?:

sorry some of the above statement does not make much sense this one does :

I reall need to get better at whip catch's , anyone have any tips ( i can do them just not all the time  :?: :oops:  :wink:
a little about me::  im 13 and have had a diabolo for less then a year. I have just accomplished or been able to juggle 4 balls and working towards 5 balls.I really need help with getting into the trick excalibur

Dracodragon

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 03:56:23 AM »
Try spreading the ends of the tips farther apart, and point one end to the axle and try whipping it. THat should work. also, make your your string isnt all twisted up.
Go Draco with your Diabolo!
http://frogfighters.com/godraco/

jakethecakebhs

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 03:58:00 AM »
thanks its just im in a show in a few days and i really need to nail down whip catch to double suicide with some one else catching the sticks                                       Thanks for the advice :D
a little about me::  im 13 and have had a diabolo for less then a year. I have just accomplished or been able to juggle 4 balls and working towards 5 balls.I really need help with getting into the trick excalibur

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 08:52:29 AM »
You could do a japanese style whip catch as it looks better and some people find it easier.
Behind your back is your front.

jakethecakebhs

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »
WHAT is it

barnesy

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 10:09:40 AM »
Make sure you're whipping the diabolo from the side - a lot of people starting with whip catches don't catch them because they're not in line with the axle.

What Dracodragon said is good advice too.

Also, stop using so many smilies - it's very irritating.

jakethecakebhs

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 10:34:49 AM »
ok thanks for the advice and sorry about the smilies

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal