Author Topic: Sunny Circus !  (Read 2923 times)

kampfjapanertaro

Sunny Circus !
« on: June 11, 2012, 10:31:33 PM »
 8)

I always wanted to have a little story in my diabolo-videos (not just Intro-Trick-Trick-Trick-Outtro-TheEnd like all of my other Videos) and this was my first try.
Hope you like it :)

Sunny Circus

Performed by Taro and Max

Directed by Taro

Enjoy!

Icebox

Re: Sunny Circus !
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 10:53:47 PM »
That was really nice, more videos ought to have a storyline. Nicely done guys.

Just curious, did you guys film with two cameras? It looks like some shots are higher quality than some of the others, I just wondered if it was me or not.

kampfjapanertaro

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 07:52:26 AM »
Yes, is it that obvious?

I filmed this with one camcorder and a DSLR with 2 different Lenses!

Icebox

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 08:07:07 PM »
I wouldn't say it was obvious, but if you were looking at the whole shot and not the tricks at some points it would probably be noticeable. I just thought that some of the tricks seemed a little blurrier than the others.

-Eric-

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 05:33:04 AM »
Great video, i like the idea of having a storyline in the video.
The part of the trick taro does at 2:40, where he wraps the diabolo while doing some sort of minigenocide, I have seen times but can't figure out how to do. Can someone who knows what I am talking about explain how to do the trick to me?

Thanks

kampfjapanertaro

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 10:20:26 AM »
The blurryness was because of the 50mm 1,4 lens. with my other lens, i can´t get that great "bokeh" (blur) .   8)

kampfjapanertaro

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 08:25:56 PM »
please  tell me what wasn´t really good. cuz I´working on a next video (also with a story) and I don´t want to make the same "mistakes" I did in this video. . . . I mean bad editing (for example different colours for the alphabets) or bad camera angle and so on. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal