Author Topic: Left Handers Day!  (Read 2605 times)

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
Left Handers Day!
« on: August 12, 2005, 10:28:35 PM »
In order to celebrate the joy/annoyance of being left handed, Left Handers Day was created!  This day takes place once a year on the 13th of August and organisers of events around the globe all have one common aim for the day, to have right handers spend the day experiencing all that is backwards as left handers do most days of their lives!

I'd like to suggest that everybody spend no time diaboloing right handed tomorrow...but I know thats not gonna happen, but hey, I'd love to see some attempts of right handers trying two diabs left handed  :lol: As well as that, any left handers out there that fancy joining in on the day you can get all your righty buds to spend a lil time attempting everything they do, left handed! If any of you have a left handed bread knife, let them use it and prove to them it does make a difference!

If anybody fancies checking out the official Left Handers Day site you'll find it here and any left handers who've ever had difficulty using scissors, bread knives or pens can check out their store for almost everything left handed...as of yet no left handed chain saws though  :(

Enjoy!!

-Leo-

• VotW Contributor
Left Handers Day!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 10:44:30 PM »
Might try diaboloing lefty style tommorow i'll try and film it for a laugh.-I wouldn't mind being a lefty if could do fans like you.
Behind your back is your front.

seán_

Left Handers Day!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 10:47:50 PM »
Following Peachis convention ideas, I thought for a moment you were going to organise a meet up purely for southpaws.

Hmmm, chinese whips, suicides, 2d shuffle (wrap  start) and sfans are simple... allright not the last one and I can only manage a few revoloutions of the shuffle... thats it for my five minutes of being disadvantaged  ;)

(i'm on stage tomorrow, with all of 4 foot clearance above me so I thought I'd give it a pop tonight)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal