Author Topic: diabolo to vertax  (Read 2644 times)

Milek

diabolo to vertax
« on: July 11, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »
Hey, some days I wonder what to choose to vertax diabolo trick
I have three diabola Finnes G4 finesse as you know it is weak to vertaxa can barely do its genocides: (

I would like to buy a diabolo to vertaxa desired to have enough on my several years and I have confidence that it will execute the many tricks such as infinite suecide (amazing trick)

In Poland, unfortunately you can not get better, such as diabolo sundia, taibolo with us is the best diabolo circus: (so please any advice (what to choose) (in our case there are not many people hanging on these diabolos and has no chance to try out such diabola

price does not matter: D

I have used most of the Google translator so there may be errors: D

and what a diabolo:??
Vertax to the Next Level - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv 1,29

TrammiV02

Re: diabolo to vertax
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 08:20:29 AM »
Hey, some days I wonder what to choose to vertax diabolo trick
I have three diabola Finnes G4 finesse as you know it is weak to vertaxa can barely do its genocides: (

I would like to buy a diabolo to vertaxa desired to have enough on my several years and I have confidence that it will execute the many tricks such as infinite suecide (amazing trick)

Taibolo is very good for suicides, so are sundia. I use taibolo and i love it soooo good for genicides and infitives suicide ;) I haven't used any sundia's, but there are many types of diabolos' from sundia. Btw the diabolo on 1.29 is sundia fly 1 way bearing ;)

In Poland, unfortunately you can not get better, such as diabolo sundia, taibolo with us is the best diabolo circus: (so please any advice (what to choose) (in our case there are not many people hanging on these diabolos and has no chance to try out such diabola

Sorry I didn't understand this so well.... Do you mean you can't get better diabolo than taibolo or sundia, or......? I don't understand? google translate is not so good to use in several things.

Wis

Re: diabolo to vertax
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 04:45:31 PM »
Come on Milek, try to improve your English, how are you going to speak with everybody on the EJC in Poland next year? :)
For vertax, I think most of the people prefer taibolo to sundia. My advice is go to oddballs or firetoys and order a couple of taibolos. Anyway, you could manage to do almost everything in vertax with finesses, there are plenty of people using them for vertax.
"The string...the inertia...the hours"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal