Author Topic: LED Diabolo's / Sticks, Brightest Colours  (Read 2497 times)

dakarv

LED Diabolo's / Sticks, Brightest Colours
« on: January 18, 2012, 10:59:34 AM »
Hey guys

I was wondering If anyone had any experience with LED's in diabolos and handsticks. Basically I was thinking of getting some and was wondering which colours would glow the brightest

With the sticks I was thinking about the Mr Babache Energy Luminous LED handsticks. I've seen them in a few colours and was thinking about blue or green but they also do a plain white one. I was wondering if the white would be brightest as the light doesn't get tinted, also which would be brightest out of blue and green (red seems to look dullest in pictures and I don't like the colour so I've ruled it out)

Is the colour brightness the same with the diabolo LED kits, was thinking about getting some evolution 4's but was tempted by the rainbow ones for finesse

Anyway cheers

Alex

Krazy Kat

Re: LED Diabolo's / Sticks, Brightest Colours
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 08:05:44 PM »
White is definitely the brightest.  The other colors seem about the same.  It get's tough to land the diabolo in the dark. 

Good luck

MaxieGodde

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 03:23:42 AM »
I don't want to discourage you to buy the led kits, but I want to prepare you LED Light Bars led strip lights flexible led strip for a possible disapointment. There are several things which made the purchase for me a waste of money.

Egad!

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 07:12:50 PM »
I would reccomend the sundia kits and sticks. I've had a much better experience with those as opposed to babache
Pickles are cucumbers in their ultimate form!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal