Author Topic: A lot has changed! :)  (Read 2848 times)

Mark

A lot has changed! :)
« on: May 24, 2012, 06:54:58 PM »
Hey guys :D I haven't posted on here for quite a while now and just wanted to know who still does diabolo a fair bit and has any new videos on the way? :) I'm currently working on a new video, iv'e filmed and edited a 3D progress video but I'm not going to upload it :P mainly because I'm still not amazing i can pull off a few tricks and have a solid shuffle but still cant do an opening after 2 years of practice xD anyway back to what i was saying, i haven't seen a lot of diabolo videos recently so just wanted to know if people are still making them and how everybody has been :D

Thanks,
Mark.

SebiHausi

Re: A lot has changed! :)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 07:25:45 PM »
i think i remember you from back in the days, but i am not sure.
well if you are looking for good new videos, i suggest that you go through all the videos that have been front paged in this forum lately or check people you subbed channels.
well there has been a lot of development in the diabolo scene in the past 2 years, especially when it comes to integrals body moves and vertax.

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 10:02:44 PM »
Body combos? That's was the one that sounds little bit off for me. There has been some what development by adding some stick releases to body combos and maybe little bit more stuff you do over the shoulders. But what comes to body combos such as over the legs or arms... well I see only little progress...   :-|

Mark, good to hear about you. As you will see the web is full with videos and there are just too many uploaded daily for me to watch. :)
┬źDiabolo, whiter than the whitest!┬╗

Mediaboy13

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 04:58:37 AM »
I would say that there have been alot of interesting new videos out lately (check out videos section).
Trick wise I would say there have been more body combos, integral variations, 3D starts and contact diabolo eve.
I still diabolo from 2-4 hours a day, although others have been getting slack and others haven't.

Great topic  :-D!
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

Mark

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 09:52:58 AM »
I agree Marko body combos don't do it for me any more, there's way too many nowadays :( the same with integrals. The problem is there is way too many variations of integrals and body combos that I just don't find them good any more, unless with 2D ;)
I have started filming a new video, my main goal is to not have any more than maybe 2 or 3 integrals and body combos and try to think of more original tricks with 1 and 2D and maybe a few 3D tricks :)

Thanks for all the replies! :)
Mark.

SebiHausi

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 09:06:32 AM »
well i include all these body suicides to body combos, as you use your body ^^.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal