Author Topic: Is anybody keeping Blog about diabolo?  (Read 4701 times)

Marko

• VotW Contributor
Is anybody keeping Blog about diabolo?
« on: June 07, 2012, 09:31:16 PM »
I have to ask this from you guys. Is anybody keeping blog about diabolo and related stuff? I mean like a news blog about new equipment, events some weekly round ups about videos etc.

If you're still wondering what I mean have a look at this: http://www.yoyoskills.com/
Diabolo blog doesn't have to be as professional as that.  But it would be perfect to have somebody filter through all the good videos and bring out the news about new stuff and events in one place. I don't always have enough time to keep up with the news myself.

You would surely tell me if there was something like this, would you?
«Diabolo, whiter than the whitest!»

spryoyabe

Re: Is anybody keeping Blog about diabolo?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 10:10:19 PM »
I haven't seen any good diabolo blogs as of late. I actually would love to do a diabolo blog and sort through videos so others don't have to. I do keep up with all of Sundia's and Taibolo's new stuff, and I'm sure I could keep up with the other diabolo brands. The only thing holding me back from running a blog like this is the technical part. I'm really not as tech savvy as I would like to be

Sam 1060

Is anybody keeping Blog about diabolo?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 10:33:09 PM »
I like the sound of a blog it wouldn't have to be technical just simple and easy to follow.

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 09:29:47 AM »
Blogs are quite easy to set up with services like blogspot etc. Just log in choose the layout from the list and start going for it. Making decision of keeping one constantly is much bigger deal than actually setting it up technically.

spryoyabe

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 07:05:05 PM »
Blogs are quite easy to set up with services like blogspot etc. Just log in choose the layout from the list and start going for it. Making decision of keeping one constantly is much bigger deal than actually setting it up technically.

Ok I don't mind doing it if your for it but it makes more sense for me to start it later this summer since I am going to be gone for a month in about 3 weeks

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 08:19:59 PM »
I'm 100% sure you won't even need my tech help for it ;) Just go to www.blogger.com log in with your google account. Give it a topic and name. Then just choose an existing template from there and start writing. But if you need help when you're starting it let me know.

spryoyabe

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 09:11:53 PM »
I'm 100% sure you won't even need my tech help for it ;) Just go to www.blogger.com log in with your google account. Give it a topic and name. Then just choose an existing template from there and start writing. But if you need help when you're starting it let me know.

Oh yeah that I know how to do, I just thought you wanted something closer to yoyoskills.com. I actually had a blog a little while back but deleted it  :( Anyway I'll start the blog off maybe in the next few days

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 09:31:36 PM »
Ah no. I think it's better start small. If it doesn't work out for you or other people there hasn't been too much work done with design. Also you can easily upgrade graphics later when it comes more popular. ;)

spryoyabe

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 02:02:06 AM »
Here is what it looks like as of now:

http://spdiabolo.blogspot.com/

I will make a separate post to introduce it a little later but just wanted you to know it's up  :-D

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 08:33:32 AM »
Perfect! This is just what I hoped for. Now I can just add it to my rss reader and I'm all set up! Thank you so much! You're my personal hero!

spryoyabe

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »
Perfect! This is just what I hoped for. Now I can just add it to my rss reader and I'm all set up! Thank you so much! You're my personal hero!

haha No problem Marko  ;)

Jarle

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 01:12:45 PM »
This is very nice! definitely going to visit that blog often  ;)
It's better with a garden without grass, than a life without Diabolo...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal