Author Topic: [video tutorial request] reverse request actually, u ask me  (Read 7311 times)

norbi

• VotW Contributor
[video tutorial request] reverse request actually, u ask me
« on: November 26, 2004, 09:35:41 AM »
Ok, i will do one on
-basic mini genocides/genocides
-my leg kick trick found here... yes i'll break it right down into componants.
-getting into and running an infinite suicide (NOT genocides during, sorry i have lost the ability to do these for some unknown/annoying reason)
-something else that u might suggest (if i can do it well). Maybe check out my website and try the movies or suicides page, if you see anything you like (although its all quite old now) just ask.

So it's up to you, get askin'

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 09:02:51 PM »
There were a few comments made over in this thread. Let's continue this topic here.

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 12:20:26 AM »
I'd luv to see a proper tutorial for the mini genocide, I can comfortably do a normal genocide, the mini version just drives me nuts at the mo...and when u manage to do it agen, a tutorial on genocide from inf suicide would be awesome  :D

JGherkin

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 02:16:15 PM »
Scratch my last post, just got mini genocides today so I don't really need help anymore, but a tutoril vid might still be nice to watch if you still wanna make one  :wink:

Priam

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2004, 05:55:56 PM »
Ok, I would like a video tutorial of the 3 diabolos low cascade, I working on it, but I have still problems... help me ...

Priam

Arjan

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 05:58:54 PM »
You mean passing right?

I believe you can do that?? I don`t understand...  :?

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2004, 06:37:47 PM »
Quote from: Priam
Ok, I would like a video tutorial of the 3 diabolos low cascade, I working on it, but I have still problems... help me ...

I'd love a tutorial on 3 diabolos low as well! My pattern is getting better but I also have problems - far more than you, I think! ;) I assume you mean the 3 diabolo low shuffle - the normal way of doing 3 low - not crossing them like you were juggling 3 balls in a cascade.  :shock:  (Le petit carrousel de 3 diabolos, pas la cascade? Pouvez-vous déjà corriger 3 diabolos en le petit carrousel?)

-Fred-: could you do a short tutorial on 3 diabolos low asynch? Some slow motion shots of the start, the asynch motion, some video of correcting, and maybe a couple tricks? I'm sure there a lot of people who would LOVE to see that! :D

Sean

Priam

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2004, 08:09:17 PM »
Quote from: Sean
I assume you mean the 3 diabolo low shuffle - the normal way of doing 3 low - not crossing them like you were juggling 3 balls in a cascade.  :shock:  (Le petit carrousel de 3 diabolos, pas la cascade? Pouvez-vous déjà corriger 3 diabolos en le petit carrousel?)

You assume wrong Sean, I was talking about a real low cascade...
I was schoked too the first time, but now I know it's possible (record : 5 throws by Lucas). I know how to start (it's based on the mini-colums move), but it's realy hard to keep it...

A tutorial ? I was joking.
But, as ever, 2 or 3 people are working on it, after that they will explain, and next year it will be a common trick, with a tutorial by Sean...

Priam

Arjan

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2004, 10:27:08 PM »
I don`t know if I should just shut up or start talking...

Damn... a 3 diabolo a-sync shuffle is so far away, and now your talking about a real 1 person low cascade pattern Priam?? Damn.. respect for those who can do!
But I`m still working on 3 low... you might just not have a cure for that?
A miracle... a remedy... whatever... I would almost kill to do 3 low...

*in a rush*   :roll:

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2004, 11:43:04 PM »
I cant do anything with 3 diabs, but i'm learning it slowly. Anyway, i do on the other hand come up with funky ideas every now and again that i think might be possible. I was thinking about 3 diab mini columns and then i thought about the cascade, but i thought of getting into a leg stall (1 diab on one side and a 2 shuffle on the other, then throw one of and back etc... so the 2 hands are replaced by the 2 sides of the stall. I didnt on the other hand think that a minicolumncascade could be done, i'd love to see that.

To everyone else, when i asked what u wanted i hoped u would all ask for leg kick mini geno i love doing, lol, so if y'all wanna know how to do that i'm up for it.

Sean

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2004, 07:28:35 AM »
Quote from: Priam
You assume wrong Sean, I was talking about a real low cascade...
I was schoked too the first time, but now I know it's possible (record : 5 throws by Lucas). I know how to start (it's based on the mini-colums move), but it's realy hard to keep it...

A tutorial ? I was joking.
But, as ever, 2 or 3 people are working on it, after that they will explain, and next year it will be a common trick, with a tutorial by Sean...

Haha... yeah, I can only hope!  :D  Tell you what, Priam, I'll race you to 3 diabolo low mills mess! You on?  :P

I am sorry for underestimating the insaneness/difficulty of your original comment. That is amazing that Lucas has got it started! I started a new thread based on some of these messages to discuss crazy 3 diabolo tricks to their fullest.

Quote from: norbi
To everyone else, when i asked what u wanted i hoped u would all ask for leg kick mini geno i love doing, lol, so if y'all wanna know how to do that i'm up for it.

Norbi (and everyone else), if there's a cool trick you love doing and want to do a video tutorial on it, please do. You don't need to get everyone's approval first. I can guarantee you that at least someone will greatly appreciate it. Better to spend your time on a video about tricks that you find interesting. I think the quality of tutorial will be higher if you enjoy it.

Sean

Eduardo

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2004, 11:48:24 AM »
Quote from: norbi

Are you going to make this tutorial by any chance? I'd really like to see it...

norbi

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2004, 01:23:02 PM »
Oh sorry, i have so much on at the moment. I will try and film it today if i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal