Author Topic: Tutorial request for 'behind back' tricks/combos  (Read 3550 times)

Anzassin

Tutorial request for 'behind back' tricks/combos
« on: June 24, 2012, 08:59:20 PM »
Hi all!

I'm looking for a tutorial for behind back tricks and combos. If anyone could make a tutorial i would be very happy!

Diabolo88

• Donator
Re: Tutorial request for 'behind back' tricks/combos
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:44:57 PM »
That's really specific (or not specific at all depending on how you look at it haha) but found a tut for a trick you should know at least.

Front to Back Sun Tutorial

Anzassin

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 09:11:32 PM »
Kind of, but that's sooo easy.  I'm looking for much more professional tricks and combos. I usually continue that trick by doing suns under my legs. But thanks for posting though.

Diabolo88

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 11:30:11 PM »
OK well it's really hard to know with nothing to go on (your level and whatnot) so can only guess. Old knot from Jibe that can be done with rollin from the left (if you're a rightie) and then sun over the arm from there instead of this entry to combo with:

magic knot back

^Variations on that (and my descs will be bad as they always are) you can go over the neck from btb. Or while holding the knot pull the string over the stick and then release the left stick spinning horizontally. Catch behind the back again or in front and then go crosshanded releasing from middle to btb again. Also inward trapezeknots fully btb varied with maybe penguincatches and/or the legsuns you already know... way too much possibilities to go over in text :P.

Anzassin

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »
Thanks, that's what i was looking for!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal