Author Topic: Sundia Carbon handsticks vs Henry Carbon handsticks  (Read 5875 times)

superguner

Sundia Carbon handsticks vs Henry Carbon handsticks
« on: June 30, 2012, 08:59:16 AM »
So for my birthday my mom said that the I can buy a set of handsticks. I just can't decide if I should get the Sundia carbon handsticks or the Henry carbon handsticks?

Ronnie

• VotW Contributor
Re: Sundia Carbon handsticks vs Henry Carbon handsticks
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 11:03:38 AM »
Henry LONG carbon handsticks are bad because you will hold them by the middle. I never had sundia carbon sticks but I would recommend either Taibolo or Mr Babache carbon handsticks. Taibolo handsticks are softer on the handle but Mr Babache sticks save you a LOT of string, exactly 82 cm compared to Henry's long sticks and at least 40 cm compared to Taibolo. The annoying thing about them is that they might make a clicking sound but that is just attention to detail.

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 12:11:16 PM »
Of course, like always, it all depends on preference. If you prefer a more rigid stick that feels somewhat similar to aluminum, I'd go with Sundia (my personal favourite of the two choices you named). But if you like the sticks to be a bit more flexible, you should choose Henry's. Have you tried any of them before? Do you have the option of trying them out somewhere before buying? That'll help you decide. Happy birthday!

Marko

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 01:23:58 PM »
I don't know if this is 100% true. But it seems that Sundia sticks don't break as often as Henry's Carbon. I've seen a lot of broken henry's but not at all broken Sundia ones. Then again I believe Henry's are more often used.  I would go for the shorter model from Sundia. 

But for real these both are really good and you are not going wrong which ever you choose. Happy B-day!
┬źDiabolo, whiter than the whitest!┬╗

Sam 1060

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 02:45:22 PM »
Happy b day. Take into consideration  some carbon stick have the string going all the way down to the bottom of the sticks before u tie a knot where as mr babache has a metal cap that screws on the end to tie the not in so u save a lot of string.

-Eric-

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 04:40:45 PM »
Do you think it would be hard to make your own end caps for Sundia carbons? Because I have been thinking about getting new sticks too. Would it be worth the trouble to try to make my ow end caps?

Also, would the MB end caps fit on sundia carbons?

Thanks, Eric

Mediaboy13

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 12:36:46 PM »
I would go for for Mister Babache Extreme's with silicone sticks. Perfect with many colour choices, only downside is the grips wear out, but you can easily ut new grips, screws and caps for a low price. As for MB caps fitting on Sundia sticks it wouldn't work well, as MB caps are bigger than Sundia caps.

Hope that helps!  :-D
-Alex
I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.

drekedidi

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 08:56:57 PM »
I love the henry carbon sticks. but the crabon stick are take a lot of string for nothing !!!
Please subscribe on my youtube channel ! I will sub you back ! Thx http://www.youtube.com/user/andreasdesmedt?feature=mh

drekedidi

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2012, 09:04:37 PM »
Maybe just a stick poll???
Please subscribe on my youtube channel ! I will sub you back ! Thx http://www.youtube.com/user/andreasdesmedt?feature=mh

Sam 1060

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 11:47:34 AM »
I love the henry carbon sticks. but the crabon stick are take a lot of string for nothing !!!

If you use mr B carbon stick the end unscrews so the knot sits at the top of the stick rather then the bottom. Henry carbon are what u need to do crazy string trick like cerri-Ann I think.

BatJacopo

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 08:11:01 PM »
the Henrys carbon stick are better than Mb carbon stick just because the string through all the handstick! So it's possible make tricks "Ceri Anne style". Don't say that henrys carbon stick take a lot of string for nothing, it takes more string but allow you to do a lot of tricks that is impossible whit other handsticks.
I've never tried sundia carbon handsticks, but I've never seen some of these handsticks "purely of a colour", and it's why I don't like sundia handsticks (if there are sundia handstick of one colour please tell me). Yes, I buy it now if there are of one colour, because i like the style that Ceri anne has said
If you prefer a more rigid stick that feels somewhat similar to aluminum, I'd go with Sundia (my personal favourite of the two choices you named)

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 12:14:32 PM »
Yes, more people should take advantage of the extra length of string!  ;)

As for the Sundia sticks: I believe they are available in red. There is a difference between the shade of red of the stick and the handle though, so they may not be as 'pure' as you'd like.

BatJacopo

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 01:58:08 PM »
Nice handsticks! the red is my favourite colour but for a red finesse red and red... mmm...  :-| it isn't nice to see. they're all black?

Ceri-Anne

• VotW Contributor
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2012, 05:47:19 PM »
Yes I believe completely black ones exist as well.

BatJacopo

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2012, 07:21:01 PM »
oh yes i've found it  :) they are nice as black as blue (for me). what handsticks do you use?

Sam 1060

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 01:08:22 AM »
I got a triple bearing diabolo from oddball last Christmas which came with Henry's all black carbon short sticks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal